Yellow

(Quinn's POV)

       Sunlight streams through the curtains shining down directly onto my face. I sit up from the warm embrace of my bed. I groan as my joints crack and pop. I brush my hands through the soft fur of the German Sheppard lying on top of me.

" Come on Alec get off of me you big fatty." I tell him struggling to push him off me. He refuses shaking his tail with enjoyment seeing the pain he is causing me. I grab his head making him look me in the eyes. "Off!" I command and watch him jump off the bed and scurry out of my room. Red eyes have their advantages.

I quickly get dressed and brush my teeth. I put my contacts in making my crimson eyes turn a chocolate brown. I used to scare kids all the time, so I begged Mom and Dad to get me colored contacts. They eventually caved when I made my little cousin Hayden Pye burst into tears. That didn't scar me for life.

I walk out of my room bumping into my sister Lorelai on the way downstairs.

" I really wish you didn't wear those contacts. Your natural eyes are gorgeous." She frowns crossing her arms over her petite frame.

Everyone meet my perfect twin sister Lorelai. I don't even know how we are twins. Lorelai is petite, graceful, and has a figure that can kill. I on the other hand am 6'0, lanky but muscular,and  somewhat klutzy. She has long, almost white blonde hair, white, straight, teeth, has a tan body,and has gorgeous lilac eyes with streaks of blue. I on the other hand have short, dark-brown hair, am incredibly pale, ( which I blame on my Granddad) and my eyes are the color of blood.

" Well I wear them, you can't do a thing about it." She sighs.

" You can be so difficult at times Nate." She purposely uses my first name.

"Right back at you Siletta." She pouts realizing she has lost and walks downstairs. Not to sound creepy but she always looks and acts like a living angel. She is the exact definition of perfect, and no one questioned that.

" Well look who decided to wake up from the dead." I hear my Mom and Dad remark in sync as I walk downstairs. I personally think they do that just to annoy me.

I roll my eyes walking past them to grab an apple from the fruit bowl. Lorelai however, pigs out on junky breakfast food. I have no idea how she seems to never gain any weight from everything she eats.

"My baby boy, the senior." Mom comments wiping away a fake tear, coming up and crushing me in a  bear-hug.

"I'm not dying Mom, and Lorelai is going too." I say.

"I know. Lorelai make sure you watch over him." I groan.

"I'm not a kid anymore, plus we are the exact same age."

" I was born first."

"No one asked you Siletta." I growl.

"Alright enough with all the bickering let's get you two to school." Dad says, his amethyst eyes looking like they flashed brighter for a second.

"Remember Arden that Dad and Papa will be here later today." Mom tells Dad.

"I know Samantha you've only told me a hundred times." He shoots back causing Lorelai and I to laugh out loud.

Honestly I am really excited to see Granddad and Grampa. Grampa always makes sure to give me most of his attention. I am his favorite grandchild, which I'm pretty sure is not allowed to happen but I don't care. Granddad is really tough, due to him once being a serial killer, but whenever Grampa is around he's really happy and just a big teddy-bear.

Suddenly a weight jumps onto my back almost knocking me down. I turn my head to see my "lovely" sister holding on to my back with her arms and legs.

" Onward my trusty stead!" She exclaims in my ear kicking me in my side. I groan as Mom and Dad laugh.

" I hate you."

"Love you too!" Lorelai says kicking me again forcing me to get up and carry her on my back all the way to the car.

Now time for hell, (aka) school.

First chapter and nothing happened, shocker. Hope you all enjoyed and tune in next week for some more chapters! :D

Stay cool!!!
Hiccup out!!!