Gray

Will be mentions of verbal hate, including gay slang, I do not promote any violence or condone hate. This is a warning in case someone wants to report this. You have been warned.

Quinn's POV)

  Ah, I love the smell of regrets and still hung over teachers coming back from summer vacation. Welcome back! Now where's the trashcan?

    Another year being in my sisters shadow. Another year having absolutely no friends. The best part? Having bullies constantly wanting to beat your face in.

   Thanks to my sister and her foundation that she carries,just in case another girl has an emergency or something, Mom and Dad have never found out.

  " You okay? You seem a bit jumpy." Lorelai asks me, worry etched across her features.

  " No I'm just so thrilled to be back in this hellhole again, what more could a teen boy ask for?" I answer sarcastically. She rolls her eyes.

"If anything happens you just come and get me, Brook or, Hayden, okay?"
"Got it sister." I smile trying to assure her. She smiles back uneasily giving me a hug.

"Love you little bro."

"Yeah, Yeah, love you too." I grin watching as she runs to her first class.

I look down at my schedule. English. Great! I love catching up on sleep. With Mrs. Sampson, you don't need music, just listen for a minute and you're out like a light.

   I start heading down the hallways when I meet the eyes of Logan the varsity football captain. He smirks walking over to me, his posse right behind him.

"Well if it isn't the gay little vampire. Want to suck on my neck? Bet you would like that huh fag."Logan sneers pushing me onto the ground causing my head to smack off the lockers.

I groan." What's that fag? Couldn't hear over the sound of how gay you are." He laughs punching me in the face before him and his posse start hitting me everywhere. I hear a crack in my rib cage and whimper, trying not to cry out.

  Believe it or not, Logan and I were the best of friends. Yeah he wasn't a complete dick. We did everything together but one day everything changed.

(Flashback)(4 years ago)

"Nate! Come on man it shouldn't take you that long in the bathroom!" Logan yells from outside the door.

I was trying to put my contacts in and dropped them and I am now trying to pick them up off the floor.

I heard the door open and in barges Logan.

"Seriously its been ten minut- WHAT THE HELL MAN!" He shouts in shock as my crimson eyes meet his hazel eyes.

"I can explain, it's my natural eye color, I just don't want to scare anybody" He laughs.

"What are you some kind of mutant freak? That's not normal dude, don't even bother hanging out with me anymore. I don't want to be seen with some sort of freakshow like you."He starts to pull away but I grab him by the arm pulling him into me by accident. Our lips inches away from touching. He looks at me with disgust. " Ew! And your a fag! Gross! Just stay away from me! He screams running out of my house.

   I just curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out. Screw my life.

(End of Flashback)

I feel like my body was growing numb. I lay there in defeat letting them do whatever.

"Hey Assholes!! Get off my baby cousin!" A loud commanding voice rang throughout the hallways. A huge shadow looms over the voice. Everyone meet my cousins Sambrook(aka) Brook and Hayden Pye.

Brook has long black hair with blonde streaks and Hayden has the exact same but vice versa. Brook has my uncles stunning ice blue eyes, while Hayden has almost black eyes Brook and Hayden look like Olympic athletes, decked out in muscles that were straining against their clothes. Brook never went to school until she was 10 since her dad wanted her to be the "princess of hell." Technically she is, but she sure as hell doesn't act like it.

"Well if it isn't the Whore and her Dumb ass of a brother." Logan says. I wince at his tone.

" Hiya Wanker." Hayden says dryly. His voice reminds me of thunder, deep and booming. I wish I had his voice, hell most people wanted to be just likr him. Sadly not many people can be that perfect.

" Aww look fellas the small guy over here is trying to act tough." Logan mocks. Hayden smirks.

"Small guy? Funny that's not what you're girlfriend said last night." Logan throwd a punch in his direction. Brook grabs his hand bending it all the way back. He yelps out in pain trying to get her to release her grip on his wrist.

" If you or anyone of your posse comes between my family again, you'll have a lot worse than a broken wrist coming to you." She growls shoving him down coming over to lift me up letting me drench my arm over her.

"Thank you both." I say trying not to whimper.

"Let's get you to the nurse. You're in really bad shape." Says Hayden.

"I'm fine." I snap regretting it instantly as I let out another groan of pain.

" We are taking you there and I don't  fucking care what you think Aunt Sam and Uncle Arden will do when they find out." Brook states.I don't protest because once Brooke makes up her mind that was that.

Well guess I'm screwed.

Welp another chapter done! I hope I didn't offend anyone or trigger them. That is not my job here. Sorry if I did, and sorry if you want to kill me right now, it does get better.Jack and Mark might be in the next chapter so keep your eyes pealed.

Stay cool!!

Hiccup out!!