Indigo

(Lucius POV) ( Well this should be interesting)

"What do you mean he escaped?" Samantha asks curling up her fists. Arden looks like he is going to be sick, or have a heart attack. I feel bad for the poor fellow. After all as much as I hate to admit, this is all my fault.

" I thought that could never happen. After Mark and I came back all we knew was that he would never return. So why is this happening?" I glance at my father-in-law who is trying to keep his husband from either breaking down or from attacking me.

" So did I. I was away on a trip trying to end a rebellion of demons, trying to overthrow me in hell. It took me longer than expected I'm afraid. When I heard of the situation I was about to go and help but I was caught in a devil's trap. When I finally broke apart the earth to free myself and then kill the demon who had trapped me, it was too late. Thorin had escaped." I pull up a seat to catch myself from completely falling over as I am struck with grief.

" Well can't you just track him down, using your demon voodoo?" Samantha says  looking very worried.

" We tried, but to no avail. I thought at first that he warded himself so that we couldn't come near him, or find him..."

"But.." Samantha urges me on.

"The thing that has happened is much worse." I continue. " It seems that when we removed Thorin's soul from his body, a piece of him was separated and left behind I fear he is coming here to retrieve it, so that he can be at full power." I let the realization sink in.

"So he's going to possess me again." Arden speaks up looking like a deer in headlights.

"NO! I refuse to let this happen! I died last time that bastard showed up." Samantha chips in.

        I smile sadly at their love for one another.

"Thorin's not coming for you Arden. You being half angel, pushed out his soul a long time ago." I let the thought sink in.

"Oh God, he's coming for my son." Arden looks incredibly sick.

" What can we do?" Samantha asks catching her husband from completely falling over from shock.

"I wish I knew. However what happened today is just what I feared would happen to Quinn eventually. Quinn will only grow more angrier and violent as Thorin gets closer. Everyone needs to chip in to make sure that doesn't happen to quickly."

" I will do anything to protect my baby brother."Lorelai chips in cracking her knuckles already looking like she is prepared for a war. " But hold on, since Dad is half angel and I'm a quarter, wouldn't that mean Quinn is also protected by an angel side?"

          Beautiful, innocent, kind, loving, over-protective, and naïve Lorelai. She acted and looked every part the quarter angel that she was. Her great love for her brother would either be her savior or her downfall in the end. Sorry reader I can't tell you that yet, It would ruin the story.

" Unfortunately darling; that tiny piece of Thorin went into Quinn before his angel side could, so the angel part went to you, and his rejected him and refused to go into his body."

" How the hell do you know this?" Lorelai's bottom lip trembled.

" What demon would I be if I couldn't tell that there was an rotten angel near by. No offense Arden."

"None taken jerk." I smirked.

   Lorelai looked defeated as she sat down worrying over her brother.

"Someone needs to tell him, so that maybe he can understand how evil Thorin is, and be cautious of him,  and think twice about acting out in any negative way." My beautiful, smart , husband suggested.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea actually." My father-in -law agreed checking his knife for what seemed like the 100th time today. His alternate Anti, really crappy guy, but knows how to slit a throat or two. I absolutely love him.

"Great job Dad!" My little princess cheered. I rolled my eyes along with her brother. I still don't understand how she is my child.

" Alright now who's going to tell him?" I question. Mark raises his hand.

" I'll do it, he's always been really open to me, he will listen. Sorry Sam." Arden sighs and shakes his head.

" I can't just live my life with my tail tucked between my legs every second. I will do it. I got everyone into this mess in the first place, I intend to be the one to end it as well." I nodded my head.

" Good. Arden I believe now is the time to tell him. It will only make matters worse if you wait."

" Tell me about what?"

*Ducks again* I get it you all don't like me very much right now, but I promise it gets better. But for now enjoy this cliff hanger ending. Buh-bye!

Challenge: 11 reads 3 votes by next week. Go! Also if this story gets 200 reads in the next month I might double update. We shall see.

Stay cool!

Hiccup out!