Maroon

(Quinn's POV) (Time skip to the very next day) (Waddle, Waddle , and he waddled away, till the very next day)( Enough of my antics, let's get onto the chapter!)

   Back in this building that many call hell. Ahh school, where teachers yell at kids 24/7, kids catch up on sleep because they stayed up all night reading fan-fiction,(not pointing any fingers, but... me) and where currently I am trying not to have a panic attack.

          I know, I know, I can just kick back and relax, not like there's a demon out there that is trying to possess me or anything.

   Being in high school, and now incredibly paranoid, doesn't help when you practically see new kids every day. Sir, are you a demon, yes, no, maybe so. Really helps the nerves when they constantly keep pushing into you on accident.

"Are you okay? You seem really jittery." Lorelai asks me putting a hand on my shoulder. I sigh and gulp.

"Yeah I'm fine, just with everything that is going on, I feel like I am going to explode." She smiles sympathetically at me and wraps her arms around me.

"Don't worry big sister is going to protect you." She teases and I smack her shoulder lightly. Girl bruises as easily as a peach. "Well I got to get to class, you going to be alright?"

"Yes, now run along, we need one of us to actually go to college, and I'm to lazy to do that." I joke and she laughs running to her class.

"Well look who's here, thought you would've run after yesterday. Guess I thought to highly of you." Just f*cking great. Now I have the devil after me with his posse.

"What do you want Logan?" I ask miserably. I swear I have had enough.

"Your head on a stick." He smirks and his posse laugh behind him trying not to displease their "overlord."

  He walks up to me and throws a punch hitting me straight in the jaw. Luckily I don't hear anything pop but the pain is incredible and spreads like fire. I groan.

"That's for your bratty cousin dislocating my arm." He says. I brace for another hit but it never comes.

Instead I see a black haired man, probably my age, absolutely destroying Logan and his posse with wild fists. He leans down and whispers something in Logan's ear. Logan's eyes widen and he quickly tries to jump to his feet.

They flee and the black haired man walks up to me helping me get up. His eyes are a dark, dark, brown, and he flashes me a white smile. His skin is tanned, and he has a jawline that puts the Dolan twins to shame. I swear I was gay for a second.

" Thank you for that."

"It was nothing, the names Theo by the way."

"Quinn, you new by any chance?"

"Yeah parents just moved here. Dad's a marine, we move around a lot."

"That's pretty cool. Any cool places you've been to?" I ask, suddenly wanting to know more about Theo.

"Geez, where do I begin. Germany, Wales, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Africa, India, China, Netherlands, Canada, I've been all over."

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you save me?"

"Well I needed someone to take me around, and when I saw you it was just perfect." He jokes, I laugh a little. This guy isn't that bad. "No but seriously, I can't stand to see anyone getting hurt, I always feel like I have to help people."

"What are you? An Angel?" I say shocked.

  He chuckles, " You could say that."

"Well let me show you around, what do you have first?" I ask, eager to show my "savior" around.

"English, I believe." He says scrunching up his forehead as if trying to remember.

"Well that's a coincidence, so do I."

"I guess it is one, so you going to show me?" As soon as Theo said that we were off. I think I might have made my first friend.

Aww the baby made a friend, I know boring filler chapter, but I think everyone needed a chill chapter. Comment down below your favorite comeback line.

Mine is if anybody calls me ugly I just respond with, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I'm a mirror today." Works like a charm.

Todays challenge is 20 Reads, 3 votes. Go!!

Stay cool!

Hiccup Out!