Amber

(Nate's POV)

The room was dead quiet until the man? known as Anti spoke saying something that probably was on everyones mind.

"What the fuck"

Host begins to mutter loudly so everyone turns  to look and listen.

" Anti as well as the other alternates are highly confused that this awkward boy they see in the middle of the room has a piece of the most dangerous demon's soul in his body. The Host tells them that when Thorin was extracted from Arden's body a tiny piece of his soul stayed behind. When Nate who likes to be called Quinn, and Lorelai were born that piece went into Quinn. Though Arden's angelic side should have gone into Quinn, since the demon part was already there the angelic side refused to go into Quinn and instead went into Lorelai." Host goes silent after that.

   The man with the white mask removes the mask showing a smile.

"Thank you Host for that explanation." Host nods and then starts inaudibly muttering again.

" So wait you're telling me this scrawny, little, string bean, sorry excuse for a man is part demon?" Wilford asks pointing at me.

My eyes begin to burn suddenly but not from tears, it felt like I was caught in a wildfire and smoke was bothering them. My hands start to spasm and black veins scar the surface of my hands and arms leading to my chest which was beginning to burn as well. I felt my canine teeth elongate cutting my lip as they do so.

I hear Lorelai squeak in fright and I bare my teeth everyone but mask man stepping back.

" Shit." I hear him mutter before he speaks again in another language. "Byddwch yn dawel ac yn dychwelyd yn ôl i'ch lle diogel." Suddenly I feel myself return back to my normal state. The force zapping all my energy and Dad catches me before I hit the ground.

Dad looks up to Mask man.

"What the hell was that Cry?" Everybody but Host nods like agreeing with what my Dad was trying to figure out. Phantom looks unnerved while being so cool and collected moments ago.

Cry sighs.

" Thorin as we all know loves power and fear. So that happened because Thorin was proving himself. He showed us that he is powerful even without being fully connected and since Wilford you insulted the person carrying a piece of him, he proved that if harm should come to the being carrying the part of him, which is very valuable, he would have no problem fighting back, whatever the cost may be."

" So that's why Quinn's energy has been drained." Mom says speaking up as she puts a hand on my forehead.

" As long as his body is in tact so his soul doesn't have the possibility to run rampant making it harder to track down, Thorin couldn't give two shits about what happens to Quinn."

"So what do we do now?" Lorelai asks Cry helping me to my feet and lending me her body as a huge support, hugging me tightly around my waist so I don't fall over again.

" Simple Lorelai." Uncle Lucius begins. " We find Thorin before he finds Quinn"

" And how do you propose we do that? Thorin is one of the most powerful demons out there. If he doesn't want to be found he's not going to be found." Dad says raising a brow.

Uncle Lucius continues almost as if he didn't hear him.

"The alternates Cry and I will split into groups of two."

" Hey what about me?" A voice comes from the kitchen and Hayden and Brooke walk into the room. Uncle Lucius groans.

" Brooke you are not coming along. This is too dangerous. You will be killed. By the way why are you here?"

" They have ice cream here and I wanted some." Anti chuckles at Brooke's statement. " I'll be fine Father. You never trust me to do anything." Brooke sasses back barely keeping her anger in check.

" That's because you always end up hurt. I will no further discuss this with you." Uncle Lucius fires back.

Brooke looks ready to burst. Hayden grabs her arm gently and leads her away as she mutters curses under her breath.

Uncle Lucius groans rubbing his face. " Anyway let's get back to what we were discussing. Everyone will have a partner that will be assigned to them based on what powers you possess. Natemare you go with Host. You two can search a broad area faster than any of us."

" Sure thing." Natemare says falling like a rag doll to the floor and lying still before completely disappearing. Host follows soon after, snapping his fingers making him disappear as well.

" Phantom and Google."

" But Lucius darling we have nothing in common."

" Exactly, this way you can't get distracted trying to seduce him and mind trick him and he doesn't get distracted because of your "ways" of handling people."

Phantom groans but grabs onto Google's hand. " This better be worth it Lucius." He growls showing a row of sharp pointed teeth that detract from his beauty that I didn't see before. He taps the end of his cane on the floor and Google and him vanish.

" Wilford you will be working with Cry seeing as you two know quite a deal about strategy and planning." ( Haha because Wilford was a Colonel.. Too soon?) They nod.

" I of course will work with Arden. Seeing as you actually experienced what it's like having Thorin control you. So Anti and Dark you will be working together." Their heads snap up at the same time.

"You're fucking joking right?"
Anti snarls. Uncle Lucius remains calm as Anti's form begins to glitch.

" No I'm not seeing as you two started this whole mess by letting Thorin take over in the first place, you two get to finish it. So get your head out of your ass and move on. The past is over we have a much bigger problem than him cheating on you with a random blonde chick. Am I clear?" Uncle Lucius practically hisses out through clenched teeth.

Anti grumbles but says no more. Dark just silently agrees.

" Good now that's settled." Cry begins. " We should all start figuring out ways to trap him. Thorin is not getting away this time."

Woohoo! I'm leaving it there. Hope you all enjoyed and now the story will really start picking up. Sorry for the wait. Thank you to all my lovely readers!

Stay Cool!!

Hiccup out!!