Red

Wattpad has deleted this chapter so many freaking times I am getting pissed. Thank Gosh its working now.

(Unknown's POV)

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! PRISONER 52117 HAS ESCAPED!I REPEAT PRISONER 52117 HAS ESCAPED! ALL GUARDS STAND AND FIND HIM!" The intercom of the prison is barely audible over the wailing sirens.

I chuckle to myself clenching and unclenching my fists. After 25 years I am finally getting my revenge on anyone who has ever hurt me or betrayed me. No mercy for them.

I am slowly regaining my powers back but something is missing. Part of my soul had become detached when I was thrown in this prison. I curse the King for doing this to me. He and everyone that had made me be brought here will pay.

I whistle, playing with the rigid blade in my hand as I venture down the halls. Its shining silver surface bounces light off the walls.

"You there! Stop right this instant!" A guard commands pointing a soul-gun at my chest.

I sneer, flicking my wrist causing the gun to go flying out of his hands. He realizes his dilemma all to soon, falling to his knees shaking and whimpering.

"Please don't hurt me." Ugh I hate it when they beg makes it less fun for me. Like come on it's not like I wasn't going to do it, but seriously people just need to lighten up and let me kill them.

" Why Chris, why would I hurt the man who tortured me every day for 25 years. When I can just kill you instead!" I yell plunging the knife into his neck watching him sputter and gasp as his corrupted soul left his body.

"Damn Bastard got my blade dirty." I frown spitting at his corpse kicking it away.

" WARNING ALL UNITS, PRISONER 52117 IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS, BE CAREFUL!" The intercom rang again, the head of the prison's voice rang out throughout the halls.

" Dumb bitch, knew I should've killed her when I had the chance." I swear kicking the nearest wall as hard as I can, watching it dent.

I walk towards the exit watching as prisoners snarl and curse at me.  Some look on at me with admiration and awe, not believing what I was doing. Others stay quiet silently begging for me to take them with me.  Sorry I work solo.

" Sir, why won't you do a little crossroads demon a favor and get me out of this grimy hellhole in exchange for some information?" One asks me.

I flash my eyes making him stare into the crimson abyss of their depths, though he seems unfazed.

" I can tell you where the rest of your soul is, only if you get me out of here and give me your word. A man is only as good as his word."

" Deal, where is it." I fake-smile.

" Los Angeles,California." I smirk. LA holds a lot of memories for me. Some good some bad, some are on the top of my list.

" Thank you, now step closer so I can get you out." I persuade him. The moron steps closer to me. I almost smile to myself as he realizes his mistake,but it was too late.I plunge the knife into his chest.

"What about your word." He gasps.

" Well you see, someone is only as good as there word." I mock him from earlier. "And I'm not good at all." I twist the knife watching him plummet to the ground,he hit the ground dead.

I walk through the doors smiling to myself.I am free.

I ran after that point to the portal that seperates my realm from the human realm. I jump in, instantly being teleported to a forest with trees standing over a 100 feet tall.

I smirk." Hey California, Daddy's home,did you miss me?" I laugh loudly.

I walk through the forest coming to a clearing where I see a city, way off in the distance.I smile evily.

" I'm back"

Well what do you know after all these years I'm still evil. I rewrote this 2 times. Thanks Wattpad!
Anyway tell me if I should continue. I'm going to go into hiding again. Buh-bye!

Stay cool!

Hiccup out!