Blue

(Quinn's POV)

"There you go honey." Our nurse Linda says as she finishes wrapping my ribcage. " I'm so glad you're telling your parents finally, I worry about you every day with Logan the dick." She swears fury laced in her voice. I let out a chuckle but stop as my ribs scream in protest.

   Linda is a very nice school nurse, with a heart of gold. Too bad not many people get to see it. Everyone thinks she is a mean, old, grouchy, lady, who does nothing. Which I believe is totally unfair. After all the years I've been here she has really grown on me, especially after healing all my injuries over the years.

Brook and Hayden stay in the corner of the room, arms crossed and watching me like hawks. Anyone else would've thought I had my own bodyguards. Which technically they are.

  " How is he Mrs. Skye?" Brook asks with a hawk like gaze.

"He's fine Sambrook, no broken bones that I can tell of, though he will have some nasty bruises." Also Linda ia the only one that can get away with calling Brook by her real name without her head being shoved into a wall. With a name like Sambrook I wouldn't blame her. " How's football working out for you dear?" Linda asked.

" Great the boys are respecting their captain more and more."

" I'm so proud of you Sambrook I knew you could show those boys whose boss." Hayden snickersbut shut up when Sambrook shot him her famous "youabouttodieinthreesecondsboy" look.

" Brook Pye to the principals office." Brook smirks as the principals voice comes over the loudspeaker.

"Wish me luck. I hope it's a suspension this time." She rubs her hands together immating what appeares to be a villian from a tv show. She winks at me jogging out of the nurses office. Hayden turns to leave as well but bumps into my panicking sister on the way out.

" WHERE'S MY BROTHER!" She yells grabbing him by the shirt. He points to where I was rolling his eyes and leaving as she ran over to me.

"You could've been killed, I'm so sorry I should've never left you. Are you hurt? Well obviously you are or you wouldn't be here. Brook broke Logan's wrist by the way. If I had found out earlier he would be buried six feet under." She rambles only taking breaths to hug me and leave kisses on my forehead.

" Stop Lorelai I'm not a baby anymore, I can take care of myself."

I hear someone scoff and I turn to face them, my face paling.

"Well if that's the case than you wouldn't be here in the first place." My dad says glaring at me. My mom seems worried sick and is also boiling with anger. Trust me nobody wants my mom angry.

" Mom, Dad, let me explain." Mom puts up a hand to shut me up.

"How long." I gulp.

"Four years." Both of their eyes widen. Dad's mouth hangs open in shock.

Mom rushes over to me hugging me tightly. I let out a pained whimper. " Arden we have to get him home now." Mom instructs Dad comes over and manages to pick me up. Lorelai followsnlike a puppy behind us. " Dad and Papa will know what to do."

(Time skip because I'm lazy and its late)

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Grampa yells rushing over to me after hearing the story of my school day.

" Mark give the boy some space." Grandad says adjusting the gun in his holster that he always carrys with him." Can't you see the kids been through a lot?"

"Shut the hell up Sean! MY GRANDBABY IS HURT!" Grandad winces at the use of his real name. Well at least I know where I get it from.

"Grampa, I'm okay, just a little bruised." I try to reassure him but he isn't having it.

" Hush, I'll say that boy is eighteen, so Jack you go find him, and then bring me his head."

"Pretty sure that's illegal Markimoo." Grandad scratches the back of his neck sighing.

" So? When have you ever done anything legal? That's what I thought so sit down and shut up!" He yells going back to fussing over me. " Nate I do hate it when you wear those ugly contacts, you have gorgeous eyes." He sighs frowning.

"It's Quinn Grampa."

"Shut up I  don't care and I'm never going to listen." He shoots back.

" Told you we shouldn't have invited them." I hear Dad say to Mom followed by a groan of pain from him two seconds later.

" Shut up Arden nobody cares." Mom replies as Dad rubs his shoulder.

I sigh and sit back blocking out everyone. Welcome to my crazy family.

Yeah sucky chapter I get it but its really late and I'm incredibly tired. Sorry! But anyway thanks for all the love and support! See you next week.

Stay Cool!

Hiccup out!