Bronze

Ahh I go back to school in six days!! Ahh!!!! Enjoy this chapter:)

(Quinn's POV)

Are you sure this is even going to work?" I ask Lorelai crossing my arms over my chest. She sighs leaning into me.

"I have no idea Quinn. We can only hope for the best." I nod my head uneasily. Why the hell does my life have to be this way?

Uncle Lucius paces madly back and forth. Uncle Tim reaches out and places a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"Tim where the hell are they. They said they would all be here an hour ago, we are running on little time here." Tim ruffles his husband's hair earning a half-assed glare.

"Don't worry Luce. They'll be here, they just haven't been in the game for awhile. Probably just getting ready."

"Well they are taking an eternity to do so." Uncle Lucius grumbles.

"Is that so? Well I guess I should leave, seems like you really don't need my help." I practically jump in my skin hearing the entering stranger's voice.

He's dressed in a dark gray suit with a long crimson tie. His jet black hair covers any visible features leaving a shadow across his face. He holds a metal gentlemen's cane in his right hand resting it on the floor.

Grampa steps out to stand right in front of the mystery stranger.

"Dark it's good to see you again." He addresses.

The mystery man known as Dark brushes his hair back showing off a face almost identical to Grampa's, but a younger version of Grampa.

"Can't say I feel the same Mark. You did refuse to speak to me for almost twenty-four years." He turns away from him walking towards Uncle Lucius.

" It is good to see you again Lucius, you to Tim." He turns his gaze to Uncle Tim. " Though must say I miss the pink hair." Uncle Tim subconsciously runs a hand through his chestnut colored hair.

"Where are the others Dark? They arriving fashionably late again?" Dark chuckles.

" Well you know Wilford, Natemare, Phantom, Google, and Host"-He involuntary shivers when he says the name-" like to arrive fashionably late."

" Wait what about Grim? He was here last time we had an emergency." Grampa interjects.

Dark seems to slightly curl his lip hearing Grampa's voice.

"Yes well Grim returned to hell a while ago, not like you cared to remember, Host is stronger and does better with these types of situations."

When he finishes his sentence the doorbell rings. He grins. "Must be them now." He goes to open the door when it just bursts open and five "people" come walking in.

The first is dressed in a cream colored outfit with red overalls, black boots, a way overally styled
pink mustache, and a gold pistol rests at his hip.

The next has jet black hair and eyes and has purple tear streaks running down both his cheeks. He wears all black and has dark under eye circles like Dark.

The third looks to be a baby faced version of Grampa with wires sticking out of his face and a teal t shirt.

The next wears a white shirt with a tan jacket over it. He wears a blood soaked white bandana over his eyes, some of the blood obviously had been dripping due to blood stains on his shirt. His jet black hair seems to be slicked back with a factory of grease. He mutters to himself not interacting with anyone. Yet again everyone does seem like they are trying to avoid him.

The last literally saunters in with a staff with a crystal ball resting in top of it. He wears black pants and a maroon blouse. He also has dark hair and dark eyes but seems so alluring, and interesting. Though from the power that radiates off him I know he is still incredibly dangerous.

" Hello gentlemen, nice to see you all again." Dark says.

"Hey Damien long time no see, didn't know you were going to be here." Mustache man says.

" Will I just told you on the phone that I was going to be here." Will brushes it off.

"He is correct Wilford." Machine guy says stating in a monotone voice.

"Did I ask you Google? I'd rather here it from Phantom over there. His voice is so pretty." He starts going off into a mumbled rant.

Gorgeous guy in the corner winks. "All part of being a incubus William."

Uncle Lucius huffs.
" As much as it's" totally not weird" seeing you two flirt we still are missing two people, one of which might not be to happy when he see you Dark."

Dark scowls. " You didn't."

"Oh but he did you cheating asshole!" A voice straight up sounding like static rings through the house.

A green haired man appears out of thin air. He is dressed in all black and his throat appears to have been slit. Black gauges decorate his ears and besides the fact he is holding a Bowie knife up against Darks throat, this guy radiates insanity.

"I'll make you pay for what you did to me you bastard!" Grandad steps in grabbing the man's arm causing the man's head to whip around as he glares at him.

"Anti stop. We need to stay focused, there are more important things at stake then your ex-husband's cheating habits."

"Fuck off Sean." Anti says but lets go of Dark turning to him. " I will never forgive you for what you did with Dreary ( Dreary is the name I have for Dark Amy, idk if she has an actual name. Plus Dark and Dreary sounded cool to me)after all we've been through." He walks over to tear boy.

"Hey Mare." Then Anti turns to silent guy. " Host." Host nods not saying a word for once.

" Well as awkward as that was we still are missing one pers-." Grandad gets cut off by the door slamming as it is thrust open by a man covered in a long tan robe. A white mask covering his face.

" So which one of you in this room is the one who has a piece of Thorin's soul stuck up in your business?"

I raise my hand sheepishly and all of our new guests jaws drop.

You know what, cliff hanger ending! I love torturing my readers! Alright, goodbye until the next one!

Stay Cool!!

Hiccup out!!