1

😣😍😍😍^^^^^^

sweet, sweet love of mine, run
away with me tonight...

DAISY

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" I asked shockingly. "What we're saying is that...we have set you up for an arranged marriage." My mom said calmly. How could she be all calm and fine by this when I'm the one freaking out?

"Why? Mom, I'm free. I have the right to make decisions now. I'm not a little girl." I said slamming my hands on the table.

"Honey, you're not understanding this. You're 23 and at this age, you're already supposed to be married. You're just around partying and having boyfriends that just come and go. Sammy doesn't love you at all. He just wants games and fun. In fact, you should be having kids by now."

I looked at them both and walked away running upstairs slamming my door behind me.

I can't believe they're doing this. I'm a grown up. Anyways, I'm not doing this. Not at all. This is just too much. I'm just gonna keep on with my life as I have it.

As I was ready to take a shower, I heard a knock on my window. That knock made me feel relieved as I knew it was my boyfriend, sammy.

I opened the window and let him in as he kissed me softly.

"Sammy, I'm so glad you're here." I said hugging him by the waist.

He chuckled lightly. "Well I like the new girl I have here."

I let go and he saw my sad expression on my face.

"What's wrong? Is something happening? Is it me? Babe, if you found out about-"

"No, it's none of those. It's just...something really important that we need to talk about. Serious." I led him to my bed and sat on the edge together as I holded his hand tightly.

"Sam, after all of these years, I had the best times that you could've ever given me. You were always there by my side. And you would always risk your life for me. You showed me what truly love is. You treated me in the best way any girl would want to be treated. And I love you so much Sam, you don't even know how much this is gonna hurt me when I tell you this." I stopped for a sec and cleared my throat as I was ready to cry.

"Daisy, I love you so much that I would never want to lose you. You know how I feel about you and I would want to show the whole world how much you mean to me." He kissed me lightly as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Promise me that you're gonna take this easy on me. Please promise me."

"Daisy, whatever it is, Imma take it calmly. I promise."

I looked into his eyes and lowered my head looking at our hands holding tight. I don't want to do this, but I can't keep going on like this. I know I said I'm not gonna do this marriage, but I know my parents are strict and serious about it that they won't take "no" as my answer. So I have to let him go.

"Sam, I'm forcefully breaking up with you."

I looked up and see his reaction scaredly. His face suddenly turned angry but for a few seconds, calm and sad.

"What, are you serious? C'mon daisy, this can't be serious." He said chuckling as his cute dimples showed.

"Sam, you don't understand. I have to break up with you. There's something going on with my parents that I have to forcefully do. For them."

"But you never listen to them. You always ignore what they tell you and go on with your life."

"Yes, but this is something serious sam. If you were in my shoes, you would understand!"

He let go of my hand and walked back and forth with his hands tangled in his hair.

"Why? What's the reason?"

"I'm getting married."

"What?! So you've been cheating on me?! How could you do this to me when I loved you for real?!"

"Sam, you're misunderstanding this! I'm having an arranged marriage. I don't know why but I have to! You think that I want this too?! No! I want to be with you and only you but I can't! This is something that I have to do so my parents can be happy. I have no decision."

"So you rather see them happy instead of me?! You know what, let's just get over with this and leave things like that, and never see each other again. Have a nice life with your dumb little husband. Wish you the best."

And with that, he left out angrily and left me standing there. I burst out crying and balled myself up on the floor as I fell asleep.

✖✖✖

Stay Rad, Stephanie.