22

DAISY

I opened my eyes, and see that it's night time, and that I was in bed.

I had a monitor with cables sticked to me in my veins while blood trailed inside the needle in me.

I could feel numbed, and tired. And sleepy.

I looked at the door, and see Jack standing there against the wall.

"Jack..." I softly said.

Jack opened his eyes, and came rushing to me holding my hand.

"Daisy, oh my gosh. Please don't ever do that again. I can't lose you. Not now." He said kissing my knuckles.

"What happened? All I remember is that I was yelling and suddenly blacked out." I said massaging my temples.

"Well, that's what happened. You were shouting and blaming your dad and tobaccos, that now he had 5 months to live." He explained.

I suddenly remembered, and frowned.

"But, Daisy you keep fainting a lot, cause you're too weak. You have anemia. I called the doctor, and he said that your blood level was high, and that you're anemic. Now, he said that he's putting this blood in your body, to make it even. And to be honest, you look really pale."

He squeezed my hand, and kissed the top.

"But, you're still beautiful just the way you are." He told me.

I let out a small smile, and blushed.

"Thanks." I said squeezing his back.

"Now, I have ordered mexican food, so why won't we start by picking a movie meanwhile?" He asked..

I let out a small laugh. "Okay."

"Oh, and I took the therapy session today. She was really nice. Her name is Dr. Villalobos. She asked me questions that made me mad and furious, but she helped me through it and now I have an appointment with her next week in her office." Jack said.

"That's great, I just want everything to work out for you. Y'know, enjoy your life and not be grumpy all the time. I'll be there whenever you need me." I said.

When I said the last part, I meant it. I really meant that I want to and will be by his side when he wants something. I'm not going to fail him nor lose him.

-

After, the movie has finished, we started talking random stuff to each other and getting to know each other more better.

As we were eating, I kinda felt like I needed to throw up, so I grabbed the bucket that was next to me, and spit out liquid.

Jack helped me, and grabbed my hair rubbing my back as I gagged.

"Are you fine?" He asked.

I nodded, and tried standing up to brush my teeth.

"Woah, where are you going?"

"I'm gonna brush my teeth, I can't stand bad tastes." I said standing up.

Jack helped me up, and took me to the restroom disconnecting my blood cord.

I took a new pair of toothbrush, and put toothpaste on it, soaking it with water.

-

After we ate, it was getting late. And I was really tired. I felt like I had bag under my eyes, so I laid my head on Jack's buff shoulder, and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, princess." He said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, prince." I mocked back.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie