5

DAISY

As we walked down to the dining room, Sofia nudged me with her elbow and mouthed "He is so hot." I mean, honestly I was completely wrong about him. He's not like I was going to expect.

Way to go mom and dad.

We all sat down, and waited as our maids slowly settled down our plates to each of us. I was starving and couldn't hold to eat. My parents know that when I'm hungry, I just bunch the whole thing up in my mouth and munch slowly enjoying it.

But, I had to force myself to not rush desperately. I took my fork and sliced a piece of lasagna and put it into my mouth chewing it.

|||

After we all ate, my parents started talking about planning for our wedding. I just stayed listening as sofia told me that she had to go cause it was getting late. I hugged her goodbye and led her to the door.

"Thank you so much, sofia. I couldn't have done it without you." I said.

"No problem. That's why I'm here by your side everytime." She said.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Sofia. I just don't want you to go. I-" I looked up at the roof fanning my eyes with my hand refusing to cry.

"Aww, daisy stop. You're gonna make me cry. Stop for real. I'll promise you something. I'll video chat with you everyday so you won't feel lonely." She said hugging me.

"Alright. Promise?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Yes, I promise. Imma miss you so much but I'll come back and visit you someday. I'm never forgetting you." She said.

"I wish we could run away like couples do in movies." I chuckled.

"I know right, like we could be traveling around the world discovering and pulling on these boys." She said.

"Wow, you're really desperate for boys, huh?"

"No, I just wanna find the perfect one for me and get lost with him. I mean look at you, you're lucky cause you're being married with an Abercrombie model." She said lowly pointing to him.

"Oh shut up, I don't care about him or if he's cute or not. I just wanna get this over with. just marry and get divorced." I scoffed.

"Mhm, are you sure about that cause it looks like he gotta-"

"Don't even finish that" I interrupted. "I think it's time for you to go." I said laughing.

"Meanie. But alright, I'm leaving at 12 tomorrow so be early." She said sadly walking out to front porch.

I followed her where she stood. "Ok. But just know that I'll never have another best friend like you." I said.

She looked at me and I could see her face turning from happy to about to cry.

"Aww, c'mere. I think imma start crying." She said wiping her first tear drop on her cheek.

She laid an arm around my shoulder as I hugged her waist.

"There is gonna be a day where we'll be seeing each other again." She said confidently.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie