Epilogue

DAISY

13 years later

Ever since Derek sold me, nothing has been the same.

Jack took me again for him and made my son call him 'Dad' forcefully as we always argue every time about it.

"You can't force him, Jack! He's not your son! If he doesn't want you as a a father figure then let him be!" I yell as I follow him through the big hallway that leads to his office in his exaggerated mansion.

The clicks and clacks of our heels are the only sound as we head to his office and I close the door so that nobody else will hear us argue.

Aka, Jack's gang buddies.

"He needs to call me that so that he won't figure out that I killed his biological dad and see me as if I'm the dad this whole time!" He says as he walks to the other side of his desk and sits down.

"Are you out of your mind! You can't control his life and tell him what he needs to do. Or are you thinking as well in looking for his wife when he grows up? Or plan when he should have a child and what gender he should have? Or when he should get married and to who just like our parents did to us? Or - "

He slams the table and stands up, "Alright, enough!"

I flinch back at the sudden yell of his as he flips back the hem of his suit jacket showing his two golden weapons on each side of his waist.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms by him always showing off with these toys.

"I can do whatever I please because I'm the man of the house and you both will do whatever I want you to do." He points his finger at me.

I lean up to him and hold myself by putting my hands on the table and reach close to his face while our lips brush past each other.

"You wanna bet? The game is on, Jack."

In constant fighting all day and night, he has reached way too far one day and I couldn't hold myself with it that I decided to do it back as well to him.

I wanted to get a glass a water because through all the stress of Jack and I fighting, I just needed something to cool me off.

I grab my robe and wrap it around my body and slip on my slippers.

I walk downstairs and head into the kitchen.

While I wanted to make myself a glass of tea instead, I heard the door shut open and then close a little while after.

While I wait on my water to get heat up in the microwave, I hear Jack talking to some random girl who's giggling all at whatever he says.

"Hey, we should go upstairs. But carefully because then my wife will find out." He whispers but I manage to hear thanks to the echo around us.

Okay, he wants to be like that, then I'll do the same.

+++

"For my lady," he says as he hands me flowers and a big box of Ferrero Rocher which is my huge favorite chocolates of all time. "And your all time favorite," he takes out Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Collection Kit and I cover my mouth reaching up to his neck to hug him.

"Baby, this is amazing! I love it!" I say letting go of his grip.

"Uh, excuse me but who are you and what are you doing with my wife?" Jack's voice boom through the hall and I see him without a shirt and sweats on as he digs his hands into his pockets.