20

DAISY

I went to Jack's office, and sat in his big, comfy leather seat as I searched for an online therapist.

Luckily, I found a website where there were tons of different types of therapists.

I searched for one's who helped anger issues, and saw many of them from all around the world.

I looked for one that also when we get to Mexico, the therapist could be located there where he can actually meet him/her in real life instead of just meeting through computer.

I clicked on one, young woman and looked at her info.

She had a lot of comments about her being the best and helping cure the issues. Also a lot of 5-star rating.

I went for it, and I'll have to pay monthly. So I registrated for one appointment which will be...today.

I saved it, and sighed relieved.

I hope this actually works out.

I just want for him to be ok. For his own good.

-

I took the chance to go to our room, and knocked quietly.

I opened slowly, seeing him with a glass fill with ice and whiskey.

He didn't even look back, still facing the balcony, sitting on the bed.

"Who ever it is, just leave me alone. Don't come in until I have straightened myself up. And I mean it." He said rasping.

I didn't answer, and just walked towards him slowly.

"Didn't you hear what I just - "

He stood up and turned to me angrily while I backed away a little.

His face suddenly turned soft, and his shoulders weakened.

"Daisy, I'm so glad you're here." He came up to me, and hugged me while I stood. I hugged him back rubbing his back. "I'm sorry, it's just I don't know why, but I can't control myself." He said sounding like if he was about to cry.

"And I'm here to help. To help you get over that." I said leading him to sit down.

"I made an appointment online with a therapist who could help you deal with your anger issues."

"What? So you're saying I'm crazy?! I don't need no therapy or nothing! I can help myself. No one can take that away from me! Not even myself!" Jack threw his glass out, and put his hands in his face, crying.

It really did hurt me seeing him suffer like this. I don't know what it is to be like this, but I feel like I'm suffering with him.

I brought him close to him, and hugged him while he cried on my chest.

"It's okay, Jack. You just need someone to help you advice on how to get that away from you. You'll be fine. I'll be here with you until the last days of our lives. I'll be with you forever because - " I stopped myself by saying those three words thinking if I really mean it.

He sat up with tears, and his red eyes looking straight at me.

"Because you what?" He asked.

I didn't know whether I really felt this way to him, or to just make him feel like he has someone that loves him.

I gulped down, and closed my eyes.

"Because, I love you." I finally said opening my eyes seeing his reaction.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie