17

DAISY

"Okay, she'll be fine. Just let her rest for a few days, and she has to eat 3 times a day for her own health, or else it'll happen what happened earlier but much more worse. And give her these pills after she has eaten. It'll make her feel better and probably make her sleep for a while." I heard say while I try opening my eyes.

"Thank you sir, I'll take good care of her." I heard another voice say.

I heard the door open and shut, and felt a light weight sitting across from me.

I opened my eyes, and see a blurry Jack infront of me.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I said smiling.

He smiled back and played with his fingers.

"I know I'm not a warm hearted kind of man, but you scared me and I was worried that I might've lose you." He said kinda stuttering.

"Well, thank you for worrying."

"So, the doctor said that you should have a couple days of resting. And he said that it seems that you don't eat well by noticing your yellow stains on your arms." He told.

I chuckled, and see the clock time. 3:00 pm.

"And now, I'm gonna take care of you from now on." Jack smiled warmly.

"Sam was worried too."

"Oh, really? Well tell him I'm fine and don't ever talk to me again." I told him bluntly.

"What happened with you two? Did you guys had history?"

"Well, we were in a relationship, but I had to break up with him just because of you."

"Me? What did I do?" He asked like if he was hurt.

"I'm sorry, I meant becasue I was gonna marry you. Didn't he tell you or talked about me?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Well, I guess he didn't want to be like other boys talking sweet about their girls to their homies. I mean, you would do that to me, or am I wrong?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

"Oh. Um, I mean..." He scratched the back of his neck and thought about it.

"Whatever. All I know is that I'll never find someone that'll love me in reality, cause I'm stuck with you now. Forever." I said looking the other way.

Jack didn't say anything, and just cleared his throat. He must've gotten mad or maybe offended, cause he started walking to the door.

"Wait." I stopped him.

He sighed before turning around.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud. I guess I was just not thinking right before offending you." I said.

"No, it's fine. Now, get some rest. I'll come back later to check on you." He said before walking away.