27

DAISY

3 WEEKS LATER

over these past weeks, I've been mostly with my dad, because that's what I came here for.

But my dad kept insisting me in going back to Mexico, since he already knows. But I refused, I needed more time to this relationship. I needed a break. I can't handle going back to Jack.

He texts me only but doesn't call me, which is weird since he's always so protective.

But not now.

"Daisy, just go back and work it out. I know it'll work by just talking." He coughed for a second. "Please. Just do it for me. Do it for your love that you have for him. I mean, you shouldn't be wasting your time on being here. You should enjoy being by his side. Right now." He said, again.

I thought about it for a sec, and actually realized that right now i needed to be with him. I mean, he's probably alone right now in that giant house having no one by his side, and he's probably gonna be drinking his life away if I don't be there with him. So I'm guessing is that he really needs me.

"You're right, dad. I have to work this out with him. He's the love of my life, and have to be there. I can't abandon him." I said now realizing my words.

He had a huge smile, while I went up to hug him.

"Bye dad, I'll be back sometime. With Jack." I said kissing his cheek softly as he did as well.

Derek drove fast and furious to the house with a smile on his face too.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, just happy that you're gonna be happy. You guys are the it couple." He said.

I laughed at his joke, while turning around facing the window.

We had our stuff packed ready, only waiting for an uber.

I said goodbye to my mom and Nancy, telling them to protect my dad and be by his side.

I'm surprised that my mom didn't see that I didn't have a ring, or else she would've asked questions and call jack to see what was going on.

We arrived to the airport, and waited for our flight to be called.

Once our flight was called, we were waiting in line to give our tickets.

As we waited, I scrolled through my phone, and see pictures of me and Jack only.

One where he has me on his waist, while I'm wrapped around him as he kissed my neck.

Another one, where I'm infront of him in the mirror, as he's behind me his hands wrapped around my waist with his face in my neck.

And lastly, where we took a picture together in the sunset only our black shadow figure shown as he held onto me, and I'm hugging him.

"Next person please." The lady interrupted.

I looked up, and locked my phone sliding it into my pocket.

I gave her my ticket, as she took it from my hands as Derek waited for me.

"Ready to see Jack?" He asked.

"I'm nervous, but yeah." I said.

I was excited to see Jack again. Since I didn't want to text him or notice him that I'm on my way back, I'd rather give him a surprise.

Jack, I'm coming back for you.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie