28

DAISY

We arrived again to Mexico, and set our things in the thingie where they check your bags.

Next, we waited for an uber, and finally arrived giving the man derek's address first since he said we could take his car from there.

It was gonna be a long trip, but I was anxious in getting there.

Derek put my things in the back of the trunk, and closed it getting in the driver's seat.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded happily.

Before he turned on the ignition, he turned it off again.

"Are you sure? Ready?" He asked again.

I groaned annoyingly rolling my eyes.

"Yes, now hurry up." I told him again.

He nodded, and looked a me for a brief second.

"Are you positively sure? Like, really, really, really, really, really - "

"For God's sake Derek, just drive!" I shouted.

He lift his hands up in defense, this time turning it on.

"But - "

I knew what he was gonna say, so i gave him a death glare.

He bursted out laughing, putting one of his songs of his own in the aux cord.

-

When we got there, we saw that all of Jack's car was there, so that meant that he was here. Alone.

Derek brought my bags, and took out his phone to the camera app.

"What for?" I questioned.

"So I can take the it couple a pic, and post it on ig." He told smiling with cheesiness added.

I rolled my eyes at his plan, and went inside.

The door was unlocked, so i opened it carefully, looking around the living room well organized and just how I left it.

I tip toed through, and heard Jack's voice.

"He's in the kitchen." I whispered.

He nodded, and followed me behind.

As we got closer, I could hear another voice, but a woman kind of voice.

I stopped furrowing my eyebrows, looking back at derek as well he was doing the same.

"Jack, stop. That tickles." The woman said laughing.

"I just love being with you, you wanna know why?" He stopped for a sec.

Did he just say that he loves being with her?

"Because I love you."

Once those words came out of his mouth, I felt shattered. Completely wasted.

I stepped to the kitchen, and see Jack and that girl from the other day.

my anger started boiling at this point.

"JACK!" I shouted as loud as I could.

-

JOEY JEWISH - POSITION
PLAY SONG NOW! 🔝🔝🔝

JACK

"JACK!" I recognized that voice.

It was daisy.

But how come she didn't tell me that she was coming back?

I let go of Andrea, and both stood there frozen.

Well, at least I stood frozen cause I just messed up big time for this, and now I'm going to lose her again. Forever. And her parents won't like this at all neither will mines.

"Daisy, please just listen to me. I have an explanation - "

"Well I already see where this was going with you two." She glared at Andrea and walked up to her yanking her hair, punching her in the face.

"Daisy, stop! You're only making this worse!" I shouted at her, but she didn't listen, she kept going on and on.

"Leave me alone, you psycho!" Andrea shouted trying to get out of her grip.

I was surprised that now andrea was getting beat up, and not daisy. Andrea always wins in every fight, but daisy has more force than her.

Derek ran in between them as well as I did, pushing daisy off to Derek and Andrea to me holding her waist.

"Get out! Get out of my house before I make it happen where your tattoo says 'cut here' on your neck."(Ja! Gta 5, from trevor.)

She grabbed the knife that was set on the counter, and tried getting out of derek's grip.

"Daisy, chill down man! She's not worth it!" Derek says to her.

"But she will when she's buried 6 feet under the dirt." She threatened.

"Andrea, get out. Now!" Now I was pissed as well, I shouldn't have fallen in her trap. She always gets what she wants, and then ruin their life.

She walked out, holding her hair and her eye was really messed up.

After she left, Derek put daisy down on the floor, and left us alone.

"Daisy, please - " I went towards her to hold her but she backed away.

"Don't touch me! Do not get anywhere near me Jack! How could you?" Now her voice was soft and raspy from all the yelling she did a few minutes ago. And her eyes were getting glossy and blurry.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, after you left, she came in and started illusioning me with all she said."

"So that's why you told me to stay a few more weeks away?! So you could stay and have sex with her on our bed. You disgust me now! You knew she was going to come here. I had a bad feeling something was going to happen! And I was right! I came back to forgive you. My dad told me that to come back and enjoy the days with you, enjoy the moments we have, because someday it'll be time for one of us to go. And he was right. It's time for me to go. Keep your house, and everything that you bought me."

She started picking up her luggage, as I was confused.

"What do you mean, daisy? What are you trying to say?" I asked following behind her to the front door.

"I can't be with someone who cheats on me, and who doesn't love me anymore. I can't be with someone who already got tired of me when we were just about to get married, with sentiments that you had. And I'm not gonna take a break off, I'm gonna have a divorce paper come into your mail. And don't worry about our parents. I won't tell them what really happened, I'll make up something. So you can see that i care about you. And don't want my parents hating you."

And with that, she walked out along with Derek waiting for her. And her luggage here. Since all the clothes that I bought her, I guess she didn't want it anymore.

And I couldn't do nothing about it. Not anymore. Because she was right, she doesn't deserve me or I don't deserve her. None of this would've happen, if I just made a stop on it. I still love her, I can't let her go.

I slammed the door, and stood there my hands in my face.

I looked around, and see everything around me. What's worth being in this house, when I won't be able to have no one in here?

As I was about to go upstairs, I saw a shiny item glowing on the ground.

I picked it up, and it was the ring that I had proposed to her.

God, why? Why did I do this to myself?

I slid it inside my pocket, and continued going upstairs slowly and lazily.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie