23

JACK

Everything was going well with Daisy and I. She had gotten much better, and was finally ready to get out bed.

We had arrived to Mexico, and thank God that she wasn't sick anymore.

I wanted to tour her around and show her all of my favorite places that I used to go when I had escaped from prison.

And, I wanted to do something special to her. Y'know, just needed some time with her. Alone. Where no one could interrupt us.

Ever since Daisy had gotten sick, I was really worried and I desperately needed her.

And when I started hanging out with her, I noticed how beautiful she was, and how nice her personality was. At first, I didn't really see her as something so special. Just a normal slut like every other girl I was with.

But then, when I got to know her, she wasn't anything of what I had thought. She was an angel that God sent me. A beautiful angel.

Everytime I stare at her, she just gives me these chills that send me down on my neck, and just makes me want to do things that I can't explain.

Right now, I only have to deal with a couple of other gang and mafias, then I'll be set free to spend the day with Daisy.

I went upstairs to check on Daisy, and knocked on the door before entering.

-
DAISY

Right now, I was changing into something else to get out of this cruise ship, and see Mexico for the first time.

I was really happy to be here since I wanted to travel here, but I was sad cause I had left my whole family back in Omaha without telling them. Well I did, but not Jack's family.

I was all dressed up, and ready to get out, when I heard a knock on the door.

I saw Jack peek open and closed the door behind him.

"You know, you don't have to knock everytime you come in here. It's your room too. Not just mine." I told him while putting on my jewelries.

"I have to. I respect your privacy." He said behind me as I could see him infront of the mirror.

I smiled at him, and put my hand on his shoulder, and kissed him softly.

"I love you Jack. Thank you for spending so much time with me while I was in bed. I couldn't have done it without you." I said intertwining our hands.

"No problem. Anything for my princess, I'll do it just for her. Even kill." He said smirking.

"No. No killing. Anything else, other than killing."

He chuckled and kissed my nose.

"Alright, are you ready to explore Mexico and meet your new house?" Jack asked me.

I put on Chanel, and set it back down on the table fixing my hair.

"Ooh girl, that perfume will catch all the boys following to you. Please don't ever put that on. Only for me." He said wrapping his arms around my waist while we walked out.