30

DAISY

2 YEARS LATER

"Baby, C'mon we have to hurry up. We can't be late." He said fixing his tie up perfectly.

"Well, it's not my fault that make up exists." I said putting on my fenty beauty rose gold blush on my cheekbones.

He wrapped around his arms around my waist, as I dropped the blush, and added now a pink lipstick making my lips plump.

"You don't need all of this. I'm fine by how ever you look like. You're beautiful anyways." He said, kissing my neck.

"D-Derek please, Caleb will hear us." I told him.

"Well don't make an noise if you don't want him to hear you." He said, almost leaving me a mark until I pulled away.

"Stop, you're gonna ruin my makeup." I say going back into adding last touches on my face before we leave to the ball.

"Yeah, plus that foundation tastes bad." He says making a disgusted face wiping his mouth.

"Daddy!" Caleb shouted from across the room.

Derek turned around, and saw Caleb all dressed up nicely with his bow tie hanging from his little hand.

"Yes, buddy?" He asked leaning down to his height.

"I need help in this weird thing." He says lifting it up.

"Okay, let me help you then." He says to him.

I loved when I see Derek and Caleb together playing and running around. Caleb has grown up so much that I just saw him born yesterday. All his face features belongs to derek's. The same eyes, nose, lips, skin, and even his little jawline.

After what happened with Jack and I, I handed him the divorce paper to sign, but he refused at first. It took us a long time for him to sign it. Then after that event, we never saw each other again.

I had becomed in depression and anxiety that I had to go to therapy, while Derek was there for me the whole time. He still works for Jack, but he doesn't know that I'm with him. Only knows that he has a wife and children.

It's like if I'm hiding away from him, because I won't know how he would react.

And I told my parents and as well as he did, and they didn't take it well. But my parents understood that sometimes love life isn't happily ever after. So they also convinced Jack's parent.

And my dad died after we divorced. It was extremely painful watching someone go away. Mom was depressed too, and fired Nancy and sold the house, before they took her to a retirement home.

I only call to check on her. Now she's fine and feeling better meeting new friends, and people that went through the same situation.

And Sofia, she surprised me here in Mexico, by bumping into each other at a cafe near by. I was so excited and missed her so much. She now has become a model, and is Instagram famous as well. And she's living here alone, since her boyfriend that she met in Bahamas broke up due to long distance.

Now I'm happy with Derek and moved on with him by having a kid in our life.

At first we struggled in the first place. But, then I found out that I couldn't reproduce any eggs inside my areas.

I told Derek about it, but he was ok with it cause he had hope that someday we'll work it out together. And now, look at us. A beautiful boy named Caleb, that made our lives more happier than ever. And, Derek is thinking in having another one, but I'm not really positive because Caleb made our nights miserable in getting up every single time.