16

DAISY

"Sam..."

We looked into each other's eyes, and focused  on each other.

"Well, what a surprise. We have a little reunion here." Jack said sarcastically.

I looked away, and got up fast leaving to the bedroom I was in earlier.

I went out the small balcony that was in the room, and took some fresh air from the ocean sense of breeze hitting me as the cruise ship moved.

I looked out at the ocean just to get distracted, but I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said wiping a few tears rolling down.

I sniffed and rubbed my eyes acting like I wasn't crying.

"Hey."

I stayed quiet, and crossed my arms looking the other way.

"Isy, please don't ignore me. Let me explain." Sam told getting close to me.

He touched my arm, but I let go harshly.

He sighed.

"Daisy, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you-"

"Why?! Why didn't you tell me?! You kept a secret from me that I didn't even know! I trusted you! I told you everything from me, even my darkest secrets! I can't believe you! I thought we trusted each other!" I shouted at him, that I think everyone must've heard when they passed by.

"I know! And I'm sorry! I was going to tell you, but I couldn't. Not because I was scared, it's just..."

"And worst of all, is that you knew Jack! You knew that I was gonna marry him! That's why at the store you said his name when I didn't even told you or anyone! I don't wanna see you ever again! Just go! Leave me alone and never - "

I wasn't feeling good, and I felt and saw blurriness taking over. I felt dizzy and couldn't control myself. I almost fell down, until Sam grabbed me from under my arms.

"Daisy! Daisy, are you ok?! Jack!" His voice begin fading.

And after that, I went into blackness.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie