AFTER: PART 5

Chapter 15

Flying private was a new level of luxury. I had never endured having a private flight attendant (that would literally fix anything you asked for, which surprised me considering we were in the air) before and seeing Justin laughing at me due to my inexperience within the area of being this rich. She even served us champagne as we walked onto the plane.

I was beginning to realise that this would be my future if I stayed with Justin. He would provide me all these things, all expensive things I could only dream of in my own reality but that was the slightest little thing for him.

But the dream had to come to an end and we had to land the plane and get out in the rainy Seattle. I wasn't surprised that it was raining and I told him he would have to get used to it if he'd stay here for a while but he only smiled and shrugged, telling me it didn't matter as long as he could be close to me a little while longer. It melted my heart, making me feel like I had taken the right decision of being with him instead of my two best friends (who still hadn't talked to me since we all left Dubai).

"My apartment is pretty nearby," I said but still insisted on getting a taxi. Justin nodded and within a few moments, I was already telling the driver my address. I felt Justin's hand on my thigh and a tingling sensation crawled through my body unexpectedly. It made me smile and realise I really was a sucker for him.

It was not more than ten minutes later that we were standing in front of the apartment. The little apartment that I knew would make him look at me in a weird way, all of his hotel rooms were bigger than this. It worked, we'll fit with no problem, but it's just not what he's used to and I want to impress on him. I want to make him desire to be in my life and not wish that he was at his own place instead, having all of the things he's going to be missing with my apartment.

Then again, he told me not to worry so maybe I should just listen. He probably doesn't care and I'm just overthinking it all. I clearly had a habit of doing so.

"This is where you live?" He asked, his voice barely loud enough to drown out the rain in the background. The rain was smashing against his skin, making a sheer glimmer of what looked like crystals, appear on top of it. I saw that a few raindrops was stuck in his eyebrows which made me smile, there was something about those details that made me love him slightly more.

"Yeah," I pulled in a breath, hoping he wasn't judging the white and brown-ish apartment in front of him too much. "We should go inside," I pointed out, "before the rain drenches us."

He nodded and let me drag him with me towards the door, leading the way to what I suppose would be his new home for the upcoming few weeks. I was more excited than ever to get back to real life with him, start something new.

"You can hang your coat there," I pointed towards the racket of clothes and he followed my instructions immediately, barely saying a word. He had turned really quiet until he finally let out a comment about how beautiful he thought it was.

I probably ended up smiling more than I should've, happier than I've ever been when it came to that comment. Most people do tend to tell me that I live beautifully but hearing it from Justin's mouth meant somewhat more to me. It was like a part of me, that I didn't know was worked up to begin with, instantly calmed down. It was like an acceptance.

"I'll go get us something to drink from the kitchen, if you want you can just check around and stuff?" I said it more like a statement than a question and he got the hint, telling me he'll take a little house tour to himself meanwhile I got us some wine. I wanted to be quite luxury, only because I knew that this apartment wasn't the biggest place but I wanted to show that there still was some benefits with it. Like the win fridge. One of my most delicate belongings in this whole apartment.