AFTER: PART 17

Chapter 27

When the plane landed, I was the first person to get out. I had pushed anyone who came in my way out of my sight to make sure that I was the first person to exit the flight, knowing that I really had no time to waste.

I had to go through some security once I came out too but it went really quickly and since I didn't have a bag (literally only struck me on the plane that I was travelling without any baggage), it didn't take me long before I was running vividly around the airport trying to figure out where Justin's plane had landed.

I started to gaze out the windows searching for the same aeroplane that I had seen before but wherever I looked, I couldn't see it.

"Damn it," I mumbled quietly to myself.

The adrenaline in my body made sure I couldn't stop moving, I was constantly going somewhere but once my eyes were set on a pair of people with cameras, I knew that I was walking in the correct direction. He was still here. I ran up to the people, grabbing the first person's jacket to turn him around and was face to face with a paparazzi who immediately recognised me.

Great.

I tried to ignore the fact that within less than a second, all the paparazzi's were staring at me. My breathing became a little harder to keep up with when I recognised them to bring their cameras up instantly at the sight of me. My eyes wanted to roll themselves but I didn't have that kinda time.

"Where's Justin?" I asked with an annoyed expression on my face. They all began to ask me questions, putting their cameras close up in my face which made it hard for me to see anything. Only one of the paparazzi seemed to have a brain and pointed in a direction that my eyes followed sternly, seeing the familiar figure step into a car, "Fuck," I commented as I realised that they were about to leave with the car.

My chase continued.

I quickly pushed one of the men away harshly by using the force of my hands, making him stumble and almost fall over. They all called after me, yelled my name over and over with a bunch of questions in between. They were asking about Justin, about me being here and about Justin's abrupt change of mind. They had just seen him leave to Seattle and now he was suddenly back.

The car he had stepped into began to move but they were moving slowly due to all the people standing around it, screaming to the car. I could even see a few people banging their fists onto it. It made me gasp but I couldn't focus on that, all that I was concentrating on was the fact that my breathing was getting out of control and I only had a few metres left before I had reached the car.

The same second that I reached out my hand to knock on the window, it began to move faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I cursed under my breath as I tried to run a little quicker and successfully reached the front of the car.

I ran until I stopped, right in front of the car, seeing the driver's surprised eyes and before I knew it, I felt a huge bump throw me down on the ground with an extreme force. The car stopped and I realised I was laying half underneath it.

"Oh my God," I mumbled to myself, feeling a pain shoot through my body as I tried to move. Both my legs seemed to not function normally and I could hear the gasps surrounding us, the screaming had suddenly stopped and people were whispering my name. This must look so bad, I thought quietly to myself. Justin's team had just hit me with their car.

Nobody knew the news about us being broken up so I could only assume tomorrow's headlines were going to be interesting. Justin Bieber hits his girlfriend with a car. I cursed myself for allowing that to happen and prayed that it wouldn't affect the way he was going to take my apology.