AFTER: PART 19

Chapter 29

ONE MONTH LATER.

"Stop," I whispered, a giggle escaping my lips at the same time. Justin whispered something else in my ear that I didn't quite catch and I had to remove his hand once again from my inner thigh, the meeting too important to allow him to do anything stupid.

I heard him chuckle, amused by my reaction to his hands being in all the wrong places at the important events.

"If you could just sign right here," The man in the suit scooted up a document to Justin and he quickly signed it without any hesitation, not even reading through the agreements, "Perfect. Here are your keys," He took back the papers and instead pushing each a key to us, "Enjoy your new home."

"Pleasure doing business with you," Justin smirked, a teasing tone in his voice which had me bending with excitement as he shook the man's hand politely. After the man had collected his things, Justin turned to me, "Baby," He pressed a kiss against my temple and his hands took a tight grip on mine, "We bought a house."

I squealed with excitement and threw my arms around his neck, the giggles had continued the entire day and I knew that it was going to take a while before it stopped. The butterflies exploded in my stomach anytime I looked at Justin's face, the smile as apparent on his as it was on mine. 

It was a little bit of a spontaneous buy considering we had only been there once and we barely checked through the entire house but it just felt perfect. It felt like the perfect place to raise children on, it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. It was a perfect size, had the most stunning interior and had a perfect-sized backyard for our kids to play in. Our kids. I didn't want to rush anything but I knew both of us were a little impatient about starting a family.

Justin was slightly more impatient than what I was, though, having his daily complaint about how his sperm wasn't working on me. We had been having unprotected sex for a whole month, wishing for just a little something to happen but we had no results yet. It wasn't weird, though, it I found out that it was actually pretty difficult to get pregnant. There were so much to think about, timing and stuff.

We drove over to our new house, opened the front door with our new keys and looked around our new place.

It had the most amazing view of Los Angeles and I knew that at night time, my favourite place would be on the balcony that had slightly tinted blue glass covered around it, with the fireplace put on and the view in front of me. Perhaps with some soft music coming from Justin's lips and his guitar skills. I already knew that this life was perfect and I had a hard time understand how I once doubted all of this.

Of course, this was the place I was supposed to be. This was the future I was supposed to have. This was the man I was supposed to do it all with.

"What do you think?" I felt a pair of hands go around my waist and shortly after, his lips were pressed against my neck. We were standing in the kitchen, the million dollars expensive inside weakening my entire body at the sight of it. I had a hard time to grasp that this was ours.

"I love it," I whispered, not being able to get my eyes off the beautiful furniture that came with us buying the house. Having someone to decorate your house was excellent if you weren't that good with it yourself, which I and Justin definitely weren't, "It's perfect."

He smirked, saying something as cheesy as usual, "Perfect house for the perfect girl."

"Perfect house for the perfect family," I corrected him which only increased his grin. I knew that he loved to hear how ready I was to start a family because that was exactly where his head was at the moment. He wanted nothing more than a little baby crawling on the floor right now. The past few months, I had repeated the same words over and over, but I still felt like I didn't say it enough, "I love you."