Forbidden

"The fúck she can take my room. What the hell dad? Why should I give my room for her?"

Moving to one of the cities in India for higher studies never seemed as a bad idea to me till now. But right now I'm  totally regretting coming here.

Introduce myself, I'm Ahaana Chathurvedi. I'm 19 years old from small village in India. I'm what you say cute, short, brown skinned, bubbly, chubby girl who can be someone's friend but not girlfriend. I have completed my +2 an year before and came to this big city to pursue my engineering after getting free seat in one of the prestigious college after scoring top 10 in entrance exam recently.

Till now everything was fine. Until the question of my stay came. Due to some problem, one of the hostel block where I'm supposed to stay is closed, while the other two blocks were booked completely. So now I'm currently in my fathers best friend's mother home. She is staying with two of her grandsons, aka Uncle's sons.

I'm close to dad's best friend, Peter James and his wife, Sharmila. They are the most sweetest people you can meet. Uncle is the one who took me to college to submit my joining letter and later for shopping. As sweet as he can be, he wanted me to stay in his mothers home, since his mother's home is closer to my college than his home. He wants me stay here till my hostel block reopens. He doesn't like girls to stay outside in flat/rooms alone or in some paying hostels for safety measures. He along with my dad feels that its unsafe for a small girl(they think so, even when I'm big girl in size) like me to stay outside. So he brought me here.

Uncle have two sons. Elder one is Ajay Arthit James, is a pediatrician at quite young age of 26 years. He is working in a top hospital near his grand mothers home. He is 6'1 tall, fair, handsome, with black eyes, sharp jaw line, piercing looks....as described as in any fairytale. And coming to Younger son, Abhay Aaron James. He is the douchebag who is shouting at me till now. He is 24 years old, studying MBA. He is Ok looking when compared to his brother. He is also staying with his grandmother. Uncle is a christian and aunty is a converted christian. Aunty parent's wanted their grandsons names to have atleast one Indian Hindu name. Hence the Anglo Indian names to their sons.

Grandmother's home is a big individual house with four bedrooms, two in ground floor and another two in first floor completed with vast garden, swimming pool and big parking cellar. Due to old age grandmother is staying in ground floor, along with Abhay in another room besides staircase. While Ajay stays in first floor...who likes to be private, and the adjacent room is actually a guest room. But due to fear of putting a single girl along with a guy in first floor (I think so), uncle is trying to shift Abhay to upstair guest room, so I can be safe down with grandmother. Apparently this douche here is having wrong idea, about why the hell should he give his room to some non good looking fat village chick who stays for only few days. So he is throwing a tantrum right now.

"Whatever you say I'm not going to listen dad. I'm not going to give her my room, just so she can stay for only few days. Anyway giving her upstairs might help her reduce weight" he taunted me. I don't know why he hates me so much.

Or may be I know. He is a douchebag.

"Its Ok uncle, I will take upstair guest room. I have no problem with it as I'll be staying here for few days," saying this I stopped uncle from shouting at his son more. The more uncle shouts him, the more his hatred for me increases.

"As you wish sweetheart. Just don't take his idiot words to your heart. Keep your luggage in your room and come down so I can take you to aunty. She is eagerly waiting to see you."

I love him and his wife a lot like my own parents. They care about me a lot. Unlike their sons. My room aka guest room is of purple colour with double cot bed. Its simple and cute. I fell in love with the room at first sight. I guess I fall in love at first sight so easily. Anyway after bringing my heavy luggage to my new room without that douches help, I freshened up a little and came down. Hearing his taunts made my brain to open up few unwanted memories. I hope my mood becomes good after meeting aunty and her tasty food. I wish my days will be good till I stay here.