Feelings

Sweethearts I'm back.

I don't know whether I came with a bang or not till you read the chapter.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹›››››››››››››››

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

This is the second time I'm using this sentence. Once with Ajay. And other being Ishani.

After Ajay's last words I was so happy, that I even went to the moon. But it didn't take much time to get shoved back to the earth. How naive of me to think that everything will go easy on me.

Seeing no rooms are not available for now, I had no other option to get settled back in my old room. Though I postponed unpacking my bags and get settled for a month, finally I had to unpack. Another week after our recent hospital make out. If only I didn't do that. Then I wouldn't have know the horror lying inside my bag.

During that time I came across my recent hospital records. Just like that I opened it and got the shock of my life.

Ajay not only got my pregnancy test done, he even got me tested for STDs (Sexually transmitting diseases)

How much fool I was to feel happy that he didn't get pregnancy test done as he said earlier. They did, except they didn't show this particular report to me when I asked to see my reports. How can he do this to me? To get me tested without my permission.

I take those reports and furiously barge into his room to kill him. "AJAY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO?" I shout at top of my voice not caring if anyone down can hear me. I'm too angry to consider anyone else.

"Nothing is nothing with me. I'm just getting ready for my night shift. Why? What happened? Shouldn't I go?" He asked calmly buttoning his shirt. This spiked my anger still more. I threw reports on his face and screamed, "How can you get tested me without my permission?"

"You gave permission. You yourself singed for those tests," he said in steel voice, after seeing them.

"I did?" I rack my brain and remember some nurse asking me to sign for some important tests. I thought that was to test what was wrong with me. I didn't know that test is none other than HIV test. Not just that, even other STD tests were done.

"You didn't inform me that those tests will be conducted. You.... You lied to me. You said that they will do tests to know what's wrong with me. How can you do that to me Ajay? Even after telling you that I'm virgin?" I'm at the verge of breaking down.

"I didn't lie Ahaana. I asked them to do your pregnancy test in front of you. And other tests are for your own safety purpose. Except that was last minute decision."

"So.... So you didn't feel like telling me?" I ask painfully.

"Why are you being his overly dramatic on few tests?" Dramatic? Few tests? He walked over his wardrobe and got some papers out. Walking closer he took my hand and placed them in my hands. "W-what is this?"

"Take a look," confused I do as he says. "These are..."

"My tests. I too got tested that day. Along with you. I thought being cautious is better than sorry."