Prøstítutè

"No!? What does that mean? Why can't you marry me?" He asks, confusion mares his face.

"Isn't it given Ajay. You don't love me. Then what's the need to marry someone like me whom you can never bring yourself to love." I reply. Though it's part true, there is another main reason to reject him.

"It's true. I don't love you," Damn he knows how to kill people with just few words, "But I like you. I Like you more than I'm supposed to."

I'm rendered speechless at his words. That confession alone is enough for me to jump on him, but I had to control myself before I do something. Cause there is something much more important thing to discuss now.

"Still it's a No Ajay. We can't get married." I tell again, this time more firmly.

"Why? You are making no sense Ahaana. You like me. I like you. We both have to marry someone else in our life at some point. Why not we both marry, since we both know each other from years and we are compatible. Not to mention the chemistry between is explosive. So what else you need to marry?"

God this is getting much more complicated than I guessed. "Damn Ajay marriage is not just about us Ajay. It involves our families too. Do you think they will agree for our marriage? Did you forget that we both belong to different religions? Different social status? Different—"

"Enough Ahaana. Religion and status are never a problem between us. Don't you know my parents? Did they ever discriminate you on that basis? Then why are pointing something such useless things," he fires back in anger leaving me dumbstruck. He is really into Marrying me.

"Gosh Ajay, this is crazy.... We can't get married. Just understand this and let me go," I march towards the door but gets stopped.

"Give me one fůćking solid reason why I can't marry you now. Then I'll let you go."

"Damn Ajay!! Why are you making this so difficult," I ask sniffling, "did you forget that I'm adopted? Your parents won't agree for this marriage."

He increases the pressure in my wrist at my answer, "What if you are adopted? My parents already knew about it and they treat you as their own daughter Ahaana. If they don't have problem now, they won't have later also. Stop giving me unnecessary reasons," he says stubbornly. Oh God how can I tell him why I can't marry him.

"Abhay doesn't like me. Did you forget what he called me that night? That I'm a bad luck."

"My brother has nothing to do with whom I marry Ahaana. It's my life and my decision whom to marry. Don't you like me? You said you like me. You wanted a relationship with me. Hell You even asked me to marry you for God sake. Now when I'm going to do what you asked, you are hesitating. No...you are downright rejecting me. I need to know why you are doing this."

"Ajay...I thought you will......we will never come to this situation. I never in my dreams thought we will marry. I thought it's all fake pretense Ajay. Please Ajay, this is not correct. I can't marry you," I murmur in a low voice, trying to keep my tears in control. How many times I came so close to break down till now.

"That's it Ahaana. You are being a bîtćh right now. How can you even say this?........you know what fűćk this shİt. I thought you genuinely like me. But NO. What you said about like...love...marrying is all drama. You fûćkiňg faked everything with me. Every fůćking time. To toy with me. I should have already guessed it. That you are nothing but a coxkteasse. You know what.. It's over. The attraction I had for you is dead right now. I'm canceling this wedding right now," he yells angrily at me marching to the door. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Hell three more steps, Ajay will be out of my life forever. I need to think quick.

"My birth mother is a prøstıtute," I whisper into thin air, wishing Ajay didn't hear my voice.

************************************

Another short chapter. But I guess this chapter answers one of the main question about Ahaana's past....

What is Ajay gonna do now?

Will he reject Ahaana? Or Not?

I'm excited though for next chapter.

Aren't you???