Reward

No more delay.

Start reading.....

{Small warning : This chapter may contain some mătűrė scenes which is not suitable for some people. So be warned, and do skip if you get uncomfortable of that scene}

ENJOY THEN..... 💙💙💙

"Let's date each other."

That single sentence kept on ringing in my ears making me extremely nauseous.

How many days, months no....years have been passed before I hear those freaking words from Ajay's lips.

When I finally changed my mind, and wanted to get physıcal with him, he takes a 360° turn and spits out something like this.

With extreme anger and resentment I pull him for another hard punishing kiss. The more his words kept ringing in my ears, the more aggressive I became and ended up biting his lips hard. Metallic taste coats my tongue, making me realize I bit him so hard. Instead of getting scared and move away I increase my pressure letting his blood coat me more. I'm beyond mad right now. Ignoring his moan of pain I continue my torture till he pulled back from me harshly, in the process he managed to push me onto the bed.

I ended up sprawled on his bed, with angry Ajay hovering over me, looking directly into my eyes. I clench my fists and tense my jaw angrily, defying him to hurt me. He glares back at me in part anger and part lùst. His eyes held me too captive to notice the crimson drop that dribbled down his chin and landed on my cheek. With my good hand I touch the blood splattered on my cheek and lower my eyes to see his actively bleeding lips, making my brain to finally process the stupid thing I did. Anxiously I press my fingers on the cut on his lower to apply pressure to stop bleeding. Ajay neither flinches nor pushes my fingers, just lets me do what I wish, but all time his eyes trained on my face.

Once I'm sure that bleeding is finally stopped I pull my fingers back and try to escape my confinement. But he has other ideas. He doesn't move an inch, suffocating me with his heavenly breath. That's when I see the lips stick mark on his broad chest and inhale the feminine scent coming from him. I see nothing but redness everywhere. Of course he got someone to have fun with. Therefore he doesn't need me anymore and he spouts nonsense like dating each other. With renewed anger I try to push him away, but I end up with no luck. In fact he caught my pushing hand and brought it above my head and kept me imprisoned me.

"Leave me," I snarl at him. Which only makes his lips curl at one side making me more mad.

"Why?" He asks, but increases pressure on my hand, to the point of making me gasp in pain. With my free injured hand I try to push him, which only makes me realize how worse that idea is. I end up with pain in both hands.

"Leave me Ajay!" I end up yelling, both in anger and pain.

"Why are you behaving this way Ahaana?" he simply asks, as though he didn't make out with some other girl while leaving me as a mess here.

"Are you going to allow me to leave or not?" I ask him, thinking ways to move away from him.

"Why are you behaving like this Ahaana?" he asks same question, while increasing pressure on his grip. It makes me gasp in pain.

"You are hurting me!"

"Then füčking tell me why the hell are you behaving this childish," he yells making me flinch.

"So you won't let me go now," I murmur. With a renewed idea I lift my eyes and stare into his directly while I curl my good leg over his hıp.

"What are you doing?" He asks eyeing me suspiciously. Instead of replying I show him what I am doing, by pulling him close to me and at the same time I lift my waist to meet his body. Till that time Ajay was balancing himself on his hands, trying to keep his weight from crushing me. But my sudden move made him loose his balance and he ended up falling over my body with a loud curse. His face ended up in the curve of my shoulder. He tries to push himself away from him, but he didn't know I have some other bad ideas.