Reorganize

Hola,

since you people are such amazing lovely readers I wanted to give a surprise. An early update. Hope you enjoy it.

********************************

Next day I skip my afternoon class. After transferring Isha her money, with rest of the money I go for shopping. I buy clothes of double my size, some hideous, some decent looking, everything I felt like may repellent Ajay and his wandering hands. Sometimes I feel like splurging money, and this is the that one time. After my clothes shopping, I go to a book store and buy things which are necessary for my plan today.

Reaching home I collect all the trashy clothes Ajay brought from mall that day and take them to his room. It is unlocked. Fortunately for me. Unfortunately for Ajay. How badly he is going to regret leaving his room open. After taking those trash to his room, I lock the room and start my mission.

DISORGANIZE THE ORGANIZE

Ok Ok. It sounded bad. Lame title. But still today's my mission is to make Ajay's room look like a trashcan. What more frustrates a guy with cleaning OCD, than A destroyed, untidy, trashiest room? I'm feeling so evil today. But he deserved after that clothes stunt. Or all his stunts and words.

First I remove all his clothes from his wardrobe and neatly arrange clothes which he brought for me. After removing his clothes l throw half of clothes.... causal and nightwear in bathroom and turn on the shower, making them wet....unsuitable to wear. Then I threw suits & formals on bed and start rolling on them, like a pig or dog or whatever animal you feel like....till they look like crumpled odd mess. Perfect. Ajay hates wearing clothes even with a small crease. This will kill him, as he won't be having clothes to wear till he himself have to iron or wear that trashy nightwear he himself brought.

Next comes to making his room look trashy. First I take out his neatly organized books from shelves and spread them on floor, haphazardly....but leaving a way to walk her and there. Sorry Saraswathi maa for doing this, I pray and continue my work, taking care that no book is damaged. Books are precious. And dear God he had lots of them. One whole wall in his room is turned into books shelf. Once finished with my work I feel a bit proud. This will take forever for Ajay to reorganize them properly.

Next comes main part. I get big bundle of old newspapers, and many colorful papers and shred them into pieces and disperse them in his room. Don't ask me why Ajay has shredder in his room. I can't wait make his colorless room look more colourful.

I remove his crumpled clothes and pile in them in a corner of his room and start making his pristine white blankets into more awesome, by pouring eye popping colours. I felt very guilty for spoiling such pure white pristine bed spread and quilt. But since these dyes are washable, it lessened my guilt to some extent. After that I splash remaining colours on his bathroom walls making the mundane black & white tiles look more vibrant. Thankfully I didn't spill any color on his clothes. Then I get another idea and gather those wet clothes and put them in bath tub and fill it with water. This way his clothes will be still wet when he comes.

I get another bundle of color papers and shred them. To fill his cupboards and drawers, everywhere I can fill. I take care that I don't touch all the lower racks of his cupboard just to avoid that Pandora box sitting there. How badly I want to shred those photos too and give lovely gift to Ajay. Stop it Ahaana, you already did a lot and just pray that he doesn't kill you immediately once he see's his room. It's is a complete mess with capital M, with colors, clothes, books and finally papers thrown everywhere.