Punch

Ajay POV (finally....)

"You have gone crazy Ajay."

Hit.

Hit.

Hit.

Hit.

Hit.

I kept on kicking my punching bag instead of answering Jonah. After over little show In the restaurant we came back to my home. I'm too pent up with anger and frustration, cause of certain person who took off without even listening to me. So here in my home gym I'm trying to take out both anger and frustration on punching bag.

"Are you out of your mind? Bringing her to our hang outs I can leave it. But blowing off meeting us and bringing her to our secret meeting place....???? What the hell are you thinking about bringing her to our secret hangout?"

Fůćk me. I did one mistake. I took Ahaana to our secret hangout...not much secret anyway. But it's our place where only I, Vicky and Jonah meet once a month without other friends. And today was the day I was supposed to meet them there. I completely forgot about that and took Ahaana there. Don't ask me what I was thinking while I brought her and threw her to wolves. Or may I was not thinking. I only remembered the good food there and completely forgot about meeting these bąstårds. Shıt! Right now Jonah is not leaving this matter, making this worse than usual.

But in my context it was purely mistake. Innocent one too.  My brain was screwed up after working continuously for 72 hours. There was a fire breakout in a children nursing home near our hospital. So they had shifted their patients, both fire victims and other people to our hospital. Our condition was too worse that management had to even call some additional help from other hospitals.

Once the chaos is settled I wanted to take Ahaana out as I kmida missed her badly and took her to our special place, all while I kinda missed Jonah calls. Trust me I don't regret taking her that place. I just wish she didn't have to be at the end of Jonah's wrath. He'll literally chew her and spit her if he comes to know that I'm dating Ahaana. I never understood where his hatred for her stemmed from. Though all my friends are not big fan of Ahaana, Jonah takes the piece of cake for hating her to an extent where I'm scared to even disclose my relationship with her. I punch hard thinking how Ahaana's eyes shimmered with u shed tears when she made clear that she heard me. God all those months that I worked hard to make any progress is now got thrown into drainage of this Jonah. Now she'll be bawling her eyes out thinking I'm going to abandon as she expected. Her insecurities are which I'm scared of.

"How can you even see that $lůt and be normal Ajay? Don't you get disgusted by that sľűt?"

That's it. It snapped my control. Giving punching bag another solid punch that could make my bones break, I say coldly, "Don't Jonah. This will be the last time you use that word for Ahaana."

"Really? Now what should I call that gold digging sĺuț? Høókěr? Or Esćořt sounds better?" He taunts making me burn in anger, while Vicky asks Jonah to shut his mouth.

"Enough!" I shout loudly making Jonah and Vicky go silent at my outburst. "Not a word against her. She is neither a gold digger nor a sľuť. So give her the respect she deserves."

"Ohh really? How exactly did she prove her innocence? By spreading her legs in the exact manner she did for many guys—" I punch him in the stomach. Today he crossed all the limits, and my anger from the way Ahaana ran away before I can talk with her is still fresh.

"What's wrong with you Ajay?" Vicky's booming voice snaps me out and almost makes me feel bad for punching Jonah. Almost. But he kinda deserves it. Especially the way he keeps on humiliating Ahaana when I particularly warn him not to. Sĺuť or not, only I have right to hurt her or do anything wrong with her.