PALACE

That night after I reached hostel I didn't cry much like I'm supposed to be. Finally I came with the terms of my life or this dating. I can't fault Ajay too, given the situation is like that. Jonah would have said something to upset me, and that might be the reason why Ajay would have lied about us. Though it hurts, it's better to keep about us completely secret. It's not like Ajay will fall in love with me magically and marry me. All this ends when I end in his bed. So I probably should not be this much upset.

Ajay called me later in the night and apologized about his lie. He gave me the same reason I was thinking all this time. We were fine. That's what I kept saying myself. Next day he surprised me by whisking me away from my class. He surprised me again by taking me to a country side PALACE, which is now being used as hotel. It is breathtakingly beautiful, though it is surrounded by thick forest. No one wandering here would think such beautiful thing exist, unless they walk deep into the forest. Or use car. Closing my detached jaw, Ajay took me inside. Every single thing in the palace has its own history, which Ajay explained to me in detail. Everything about this place had me hooked. Especially I loved how Ajay knew every single thing about this palace and he took his sweet time to share the historical and architectural knowledge of this Palace. This palace was used by used by the then King of 16th century and later passed onto their next generation. The last generation King wanted to settle down in a simple two storey building in city where his kids can have better access to education, internet and health facilities. King wanted to be with his family instead of sending his kids to boarding school. So he made a deal with Vicky. Yup you heard me right. It belongs to Vicky, Ajay's friend. Vicky pays the King half of the income he gets from this Palace and inturn he gets to use it as Hotel. Given the isolated and peaceful nature of this palace, many celebrities or businesses people who want a break from shutter bugs rent this place for weeks to months. Of course for a hefty price.

Thought it belongs to Vicky, business is business and Ajay booked the entire palace for us. And shocking me again he placed us in separate rooms. My room is Huge, with walls painted with golden hue while furniture is in deep crimson color. In the middle of the room there is a single queen size bed covered with set of dark red bedding.

is decorated completely in golden and pink hue, making it look elegant and beautiful. And don't start me with bathroom. Though not as modern as Ajay's bathroom, Vicky did enough remodeling to make it look as it is but with new touches, like hot water available 24x7, bathing salts, essential oils, shops etc but with the same old bathing tub. While having dinner Ajay let me know that the room I was in actually belonged to queen. And later that night I realized that I never packed anything with me.

Before I can ask Ajay, he came into my room and showed me a closet like thing, filled with clothes. Of my size. Of every unimaginable clothes. Dresses, tops, nightwear... And even swimwear. Of every kind of material. Especially night wear and swim wear are of all kind of racy outfits with one and two modest ones. Thanking Ajay I changed into one of the modest sleepwear of shorts and lace top, I went to bed with thoughts of what is cooking in Ajay's brain and why he brought me here. Don't think of me wrong. This is absolutely bliss. I'm so happy to be here. But a small part of me is worrying if.... If all this is a Dream, that ends once I wake up next day. Or when I give what Ajay wants.

Not liking my thoughts I grab my bag and search for the sleeping pills, which I have kept as a spare incase I need in emergencies like this. After swallowing one tablet I try my best to sleep except it didn't work. So I do one thing I'm not supposed to do. I grab my phone and walk to the King's room. Aka Ajay's room.

The moment he opens his door in nothing but sweatpants has my brain drown in gutter. Ignoring his why the hell are you here look I welcome myself into his bed and cover myself with his quilt. "Ahaana you are not sleeping here," half yelling he walks up to my bed and pulls off my safety blanket.