Burning

"Where the fuck were you?"

Seeing Ajay dared to ask such question after his dirty stunt, wanted me to kill him right there. But I choose to remain quite as I noticed all the lights are on in his home....meaning grandma is awake. Being in this worst situation I totally forgot to inform her about my condition, so she would be worried sick about me. No wonder he is acting concerned. Giving him meanest glare I could, I pried open his deadly grip on my hand, pushed him slightly and tried to enter his home but he caught my arm tightly not letting me go inside, "You..."

Before I can show him my wrath Ajay's panicked grandma came out, "Ahaana. Where were you? Why didn't you come home early?"

Controlling my anger I freed myself from his grip, "Sorry grandma, while coming my cab got stopped in the middle of no where. It took time to get repaired and come. I forgot my phone at home so I couldn't inform you early. Sorry for causing such tension grandma," I lied hugging her.

"It's Ok dear. Next time be sure to call Ajay or Abhay so they can pick you up." Grandma said sniffing causing me to tear up. Atleast someone is really worried about me.

Telling her that I need to change my wet clothes and talk later, I sprinted to my room, before I do or say something to hurt Ajay in front of his grandma. I took some fresh clothes to change, kept that damned wine bottle inside my wardrobe and went to close my door only to be pushed back by Ajay, who looked absolutely furious.

"What the hell Ajay?" I shouted. Which made now dull throbbing headache to increase ten times.

"What the hell were you doing till now damn it?" He yelled locking my room door.

"How dare you?"

"How dare I what......" I was so angry on him that I took the jug full of water present on the table beside me and threw it on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??" his voice is so loud that one second I got scared. But then may be adrenaline rush or my rage is more, I did not flinch or cower back like normally, instead I held my chin high and asked sarcastically, "Poor baby got angry because I poured few drops?"

"IT'S NOT FEW FUCKING DROPS AHAANA....."

"Then fucking think about how the I felt stranded in rain for two and half hours jerk." I shouted back.

Wiping water from his face, with eyes filled with disgust towards me, he said, "You are really something Ahaana. You spent hours fucking your boyfriend, now you act like I did something wro....."

*SLAP*

I slapped him so hard that my hand print formed on his cheek.

"Say one word against me I will kill you," I warned him. Omg! Did I just hit him that hard? Ouch. My hand is still in pain from slapping him, but he totally deserved it.

"You think I can't slap you Ahaana? Unlike you I don't hit women, even when she is a slut." I raised my hand to hit him again for calling me slut but he caught it midair, "don't think I will let it go easily Ahaana"

"What will you do Ajay? Abandon me alone in outskirts just like today? Or this time you plan to do something big, may be trap me in a train to unknown place? So you can get rid of me forever?" I asked in a slow hurtful voice. I'm tired, exhausted and most importantly hurt unusually. And my headache is killing me.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Was it good?" I asked him.

"What is good dammit?"