HATE

Not at all proof read. Got so many mistakes, so feel free to happily point them out so I can correct them.

And babies I'm back. OK no need to know about me.

But Ahaana is back.... Yaaayyy....!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After that fateful night, I shifted early morning the very next day. Thankfully I didn't encounter Ajay or his brother. Having my semester exams two weeks later, had helped me tremendously....in forgetting what happened that day. After exams we got a month holidays, which was another great escape for me.

By now it's been one month, two weeks, five days, 10 hours since I saw him or heard his voice. Or Shaurya. They both didn't message me or call me, showing how deeply I hurt them both. Shaurya avoiding me is good for him only, but I can't lie and say that didn't hurt me at all. Especially cause he like Ajay was very persistent to talk with me daily, or at least chat for sometime. Now I longingly stare at my phone, hoping someone would send me one message, and that they are not angry me.

That's how I spent my holidays, with phone in one hand, kerchief in another, with guilty heart. It hurt more when Ajay ignored me. And that hurt eventually turned into guilt. After coming back to hostel, one day I got threatening call from grandma to visit her on this weekend at any cost. She sure is scary, like Ajay.... I tried my level best to avoid weekend plan, but failed miserably. Which meant I can't avoid Ajay anymore as I hoped.

Sometimes grandma's are scarier than ghosts. Trust me I know.

So now my program is fixed...going back to lions den, aka his home. Which I can't miss like before, considering grandma's strict warning. My dreaded weekend came, hoping no drama follows this time I got ready with small bag for overnight stay.

When I reached there it became night, and grandma was alone and she had prepared my favorite dishes already. This made me feel guilty for making her do all work after such recent health scare. I told her the same. But she sweetly put her hand in my head and said that she has no problem to cook food for her grandchildren.

That moment I wanted to become her real granddaughter. Not just for namesake. Cause that's the most beautiful and happiest words to hear. Especially for me. I went to my old room and got freshen up. Once coming down grandma started her interrogation about why moved so suddenly. I told her the same lie I have been telling everyone. That it would be helpful for group projects and combine studies. And mostly that hostel is much more nearer to college which saves time.

Though still speculating, she seemed to accept my answer for now. We wait for Ajay, only to have another James brother come home from party. Yaay my life. As grandma has to take her tablets at a fixed time so we three start having dinner without Ajay. Thankfully Abhay kept his mouth shut throughout dinner, making it better for me. Once finished I help in clearing the table, and just as I went inside kitchen to keep leftovers in fridge I hear a loud crash. Frightened I quickly run to the sight of offense. Which I definitely should not have done.

Cause poor me met with an angry Ajay and a thoroughly amused Abhay. Seeing a broken vase lying on floor I understood that Ajay was informed about my presence by Abhay.

Grandma too came worriedly to see what the commotion about. Not wanting to alarm her with our unusual behavior I greet Ajay with a smile, "Hi" Hell I even waved at him.

Instead of a warm welcome I was returned a icy glare which could have frozen me like Anna in frozen.

It hurt me like b¡tćh. But I kept my cool for grandma sake, and tell in her ear that he might have had misfortune to see one of his patients die, hence he is acting out of place and not to stress herself more.