Chapter 3

EXCERPT:

A chill rushes through Felicity, shaking her to the very bones. Once more, the hair on the back of her neck stands as if someone is staring at her. When she turns her head, she crashes into the controlling eyes of Oliver Queen. Two blue magnets strong enough to hold her captive, unable of veering her gaze to anywhere and anyone but him.

He literally has her in his power for several minutes. Under his devouring gaze, Felicity's thoughts scatter and the only thing she can do is stare at him until Barry breaks the spell. Her skin is still flushed from that look. The sweet kiss Barry places on her lips reminds her who and what she is. Felicity emphatically reminds herself Oliver Queen's world is not her world. Understanding she needs to calm herself down and get it together, she asks to be excused and walks toward the ladies room.

Walking down a dark hallway, suddenly, a rock hard body cages her against the wall. After a heartbeat, she realizes is Oliver Queen who has her pinned, with his palms at each side of her head and pressing his hard body against hers. Instead of pushing him away and knee him in the groin as she would've done to any other man who dared to do such thing, her bones turn into Jell-O and she loses the control of her muscles.

He draws his mouth against her ear and warm breath glosses against her skin she hears a growl and then the word "mine" before teeth bite down on her earlobe. Heat, scorching heat, hits her core making her wet and excited.

"You are mine, vanilla CSI girl. I don't like seeing someone else's hands on you," Oliver whispers in her ear forcefully. A possessive declaration.

His voice sends tremors down and heat to her core. She can not feel this way about Oliver Queen. Every part of his front is pressing against her. She can feel the hardness pushing against her.

She should deny it, but instead, she breathes, "Felicity." Is that the best I can come up with? I should be pushing him away telling him I'm not his and all I say is my name?

Oliver pulls away enough to study her facial expression. He has a hard time holding back a grin since he notices her cheeks flushed and her pupils dilated by arousal. His eyes skim down to the long and naked column of her neck. Beautifully unadorned, tempting him to wrap his hand around it. Or better yet, waiting to wear a submissive collar. Not any collar... his. Felicity's breath hitches as if she knew what he's thinking. Oliver is pleased to find out she's not as vanilla as he initially thought.

Oh, how much will he enjoy bringing to light her most guarded dark fantasies. He will satisfy each and all of them. That's his solemn vow.

****************************

Continue reading by clicking the external link below