Chapter 13

Sitting in her apartment drinking a glass of wine, Felicity thinks about the night she spent with Oliver. Once again, he sent her a dress for her to wear along with a pair of heels. This time she did not wear the bra or panties, but wore exactly what he sent. Oliver was pleased as he ran his hands down her body finding nothing under her dress.

"Kitten, tonight, we do the favor for Tommy that we discussed. Laurel and Tommy will be here."

She felt a delicious thrill as she remembered what happened at their last dinner. Hoping Oliver finishes what he started last time instead of her having to do so, Felicity felt the wetness already.

"You are already anticipating what I have planned. I can smell it, Felicity." Pulling her around, he kissed her passionately.

Walking into the restaurant, Felicity was excited. As the hostess walked them to their table, her excitement turned to dread. Tommy Merlyn and Laurel Lance were there. She knew they would be, but now that she saw the rage Laurel was sending toward her, she was concerned. If Oliver did not have a firm grip on her waist, she would have fled as soon as she felt the burning stare from Laurel.

"Do you want to leave, Felicity?" Stopping and turning her toward him, Oliver asked calmly.

Knowing it was a test for her as well as Laurel, Felicity was torn. Laurel Lance was the last person she wanted to see that night, or any night for that matter, but her evening with Oliver was going to end if she said she wanted to go.

"She is staring at me in hate," keeping her eyes downcast as the uncertainty and jealousy crept into her tone.

"Do you want to leave, Felicity?"

"She told me I was nothing to you," feeling his fingers come up to lift her head, Felicity looked into his deep blue eyes.

"You know that is not true. I only want you, but say the word to leave."

The heat in her core decided for her. Leaving then meant no relief from Oliver. That was not acceptable. "No, Sir, I want to stay"

Smiling at her, he guided her after the hostess who is waiting patiently for them to continue. As expected, they say hello to Tommy and Laurel, but Oliver declined eating with them.

Once Felicity and Oliver are seated at their table, she opened her legs for him while she smirked at Laurel. The excitement of having Oliver's fingers inside her in the middle of this crowded restaurant mixed with the revenge she felt to have Oliver as her Dom.

"I will allow you a gloating moment," Oliver warned her, "but your wetness must come from me and only me. Your body is mine to do as I please with, however, I can choose to do nothing. Have your victorious moment as you deserve, but you will only get pleasure from me. Understand?"

Felicity nodded as she agreed. As the waiter stood, taking their orders, she felt Oliver's hand on her thigh, and as soon as they were left alone, Oliver nuzzled her neck.

*******************

Continue reading by clicking the external link below