Chapter 11

Felicity is unsure of what awaits her this night. She doesn't, know what to think about what will happen in her training tonight. Oliver —her Sir, her mind reminds her— told her that they would do a trust exercise, which starts with the order of wearing whatever he deemed appropriate.

Tonight is the first step in repairing her broken trust in him, and Felicity still has big reservations, even though she's willing to give Oliver a shot at proving himself to her. She has to be careful, because her heart is what's on the line.

Defiantly, Felicity decided she would only obey him if the outfit he chooses for her is within the confines of what she's willing to wear. She knows how flimsy and scantily of fabric those naughty clothes can be, so she isn't going anywhere basically naked. He'd probably punish her for disobeying, but she could take it.

However, her fear is baseless. She is stunned that same morning when a delivery boy brought a big box to her door. Inside, there was a simple, yet sexy, black dress. The piece is backless, with 3/4 sleeves, a lace bodice, and a pleated skirt. Something that she definitely would wear in any other circumstances. Along with the dress, there was a pair of black, high-heeled sandals.

Everything is a perfect fit for Felicity, and against her will, she's eager to wear the beautiful clothes. She never imagined that her Sir would buy her something like this. For how many other women has he bought clothes? Felicity isn't able to stop the insidious question forming in her head. She still has some reluctance in accepting gifts from him. She's torn between her brain that tells her she's being naïve to believe in Oliver and her heart, which is begging her to give him at least one more chance.

She listens to what her heart says, so for one night, Felicity is willing to forget her qualms about the gift.

****************************

Continue reading by clicking the external link below