Chapter 8

Felicity is surprised when a message from Tasha pops up on Verdant's website. A bolt of excitement runs through her body. Attention from such a force of nature is heady. Pushing those thoughts aside and forcing herself to remember this is just work, she opens the message.

Megan: I saw the thrill you received from watching. It seems like you want to enjoy the benefits of being a bottom, but may be unaware of how to begin. I teach classes at Verdant, and the one I recommend is The Bottom's Guide to Getting It, but Good. I have an opening I reserved for you tonight at 9. See you then, pet. 

Tasha

With more eagerness that she wants to admit to, Felicity replies and waits.

Tasha: I would love to join your class. What should I wear? My suit from the party? 

Megan

Not expecting an immediate answer, Felicity is surprised when the box pops up with a response from Tasha. It is almost like she is sitting at a computer right now, but why wouldn't she? It's not like everyone walks around nude with a flogger in their hand when they are not playing. Laughing at her own thought pattern, Felicity is happy to see she can wear street clothes.

Megan, pet: Wear comfortable clothes like yoga pants or shorts with a tee. Be prepared to shed clothes because my classes are very interactive.

Quickly shutting down the website when she sees Isabel walking toward her with Barry, Felicity decides she needs to shop on the way home. If she has to take off her shorts, she wants to have some nice sexy underwear on underneath, instead of her Criminal Minds pair.

******************************

Continue reading by clicking the external link below