Chapter 14

Sitting at his desk and staring into space, Tommy is thinking of his night with Sara. More and more he finds his thoughts going to the petite blonde instead of Laurel. Ollie suggesting the trust test was the best advice Tommy has had for a long time. Felicity passed the test with flying colors, wearing exactly what Oliver told her to wear, agreeing to dinner at the same restaurant as Laurel, and paying attention to Oliver only as he fingered her to completion.

Laurel was the complete opposite. Wearing what he sent her was the easy part, but she kept her focus on Ollie instead of him and then told him to stop when he was touching her. The experiment was such a wake-up call that is was effortless for him to walk out of the restaurant with Ollie and Felicity, leaving her at the table. It was surprisingly painless, even freeing. The way he let Laurel strip him of his Master abilities and make him heel to her now physically made him ill. How could he let himself become so weak? Thankfully, Slade and Ollie were true friends who helped guide him back to his center instead of making him feel like the fool he was acting.

Calling Sara was a great plan, and he enjoyed himself more than he can say. He doesn't know exactly how or when, but it has become clear to Tommy that his attraction to Sara has progressed past friendship. That kiss and her perfect submission play over in his mind. Sara's surrender stirs and entices his dominating instincts. Tommy likes the way that made him feel. Wanting to experience that again, he picks up the phone and sends a text.

TM: You busy tonight?

SL: Just got off work. I was going to hang out with Felicity but she has to work late. What did you have in mind?

TM: Dinner?

SL: Not up to cooking tonight.

TM No, I want to take you to dinner. I do have dessert at my place if you want after.

SL: Me not having to cook? Absolutely.

TM Pick you up in an hour?

SL: Great.

*************

Continue reading by clicking the external link below