Chapter 5

Felicity walks through a long, dark hallway. She's uncertain where it leads, and because of the dense mist surrounding her, she can see merely a few feet ahead. Despite that, Felicity is not afraid. Her instincts tell her it's the right direction; that's the way where she should be going.

Out of the blue, she finds herself pinned, unable to move or escape. Felicity is trapped between a rock-hard body and a stone-like surface. A familiar masculine scent reached her nostrils and she identifies of her attacker, even before she can look up to his face... Oliver Queen. He has her with her back against the wall, pressing his hard body against hers. With an outstanding speed, he reaches for her wrists and holds them with one hand securely over her head. Instead of being afraid of him and fighting his firm grasp, her body reacts with wanton abandon, just like it did in the restaurant. She becomes boneless. The only thing keeping her upright is Oliver's grip.

Felicity is vaguely aware of the fog dissipating around them and revealing their true location. They're in the same hallway where they met in days past. Just like then, Oliver edges his mouth closer to her ear and his warm breath brushes against her skin as he claims her as his with a possessive growl. He sinks his teeth down on her earlobe. Heat, scorching heat, hits her core making her wet and needy.

"Say you're mine, Felicity. Say it."

His demanding voice makes her tremble and sends heat down to her core, destroying her will to fight his command. Even after losing all strength and arguments, a feeble voice in the back of her head advises her to deny it. Deaf to it, Felicity breathes, "I'm yours."

Oliver's cock jumps at Felicity's admission. He growls in approval before pulling away enough to study her face. A wicked grin spreads on his lips while his gaze speaks louder of his dangerous intentions. Oliver has a sinful intent.

**************************************

Continue reading by clicking the external link below