Chapter 4- Bringing Nate Flowers

Kate's POV

We get to the hospital holding bouquets of flowers for him.

Lizzy looks so worried about Nate. "He'll be alright." I tell her, but I only make it worse. Tears sting her eyes.

I tell her again, but she runs out of the room.

John looks at me and points out of the room to where Lizzy is going.

"Liz, wait!" I say. "Stop, you're making it sound like this is major, like he is close to death! You're saying he'll be alright like he will die soon! Just leave me alone! I wish I never found out you were Katy Perry! I hate Katy Perry! I hate her very much!"

Now it's time for those tears to sting my eyes. "If-if y-you won't f-f-f-forgive me, th-then you leave m-me no choice b-but to p-p-put you up for ad-d-doption." I stutter. "You can't do that! No REAL mother would do such a thing! But fine! I'd rather stay in an orphanage rather than with YOU!" Lizzy screams.

John runs out of room 4d to see what all the fuss is about. I run into 4d to see Nate and stay away from my own daughter. "Can you put some sense into her?" I ask. "Putting her up for adoption? Put some sense into yourself! She's right about everything! A mother wouldn't put her daughter up for adoption just because they got in a huge fight! You could do something else for sure! Think about me! You think I wanna lose my best friend because of her mother?!" yells Nate.

"No." I reply.

John's POV

I chase Lizzy into the women's room and pick her up so she won't lock herself in a stall. I bring her out and back into rm 4d. But Kate is there so I take her out. "Listen, Lizzy, I'm sure your mother didn't mean it." I say.

"Daddy, you don't understand, do you?!" shouts Lizzy. "Elizabeth Rose Hudson! Do NOT give that attitude to your father. I will talk to Kate and everyone will be good, alright?"

"Hudson?" asks Lizzy. "Sorry, Bode." I correct myself.

I think that is when she starts to fire up again.

"Hey, hey, hey, take it easy, guys!" shouts Nate. "You think we AREN'T trying?!?!" screams Lizzy.

Nate's POV

Lizzy storms into the room.

"Actually, you don't seem like it." I say. What? It's totally the truth.

Lizzy looks at me. "You are so annoying." she says. "That's offensive," I say. "Trust me, it's supposed to be."

"Lizzy. Don't." says Mr. Bode.

This is all so insane. I can't believe when my legs are broken this is happening. This cannot be a regular life. I wonder if someone'll make my life into a book someday. It'll be called..... "The Story of Nate."

Yeah.

I like that.

"I want my mom," I say, interrupting everyone's arguing.

Kate looks at me and pulls out her phone and walks out into the hall.

Oh my Gosh.

My life is soooooooo irregular.

Lizzy's POV

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! HERE YOU GO!" I scream to Nate, shoving the flowers in his face and walking out to the parking lot. We sure did give Nate his flowers.

MESSAGE TO READERS

Sorry about the short chapter.