Chapter 17-SHANNON SAY WHAT?!?!?!???!

Lizzy's POV

I have been thinking this over for a while now. I am deciding to do what Shannon will do. She'll say no, so I'll say no! I'll just wait for her to say no just to be clear.

I am skateboarding to Rile Park to see if any of my skate buddies are there. Skate buddies? Eh, I don't really know what to call them. Friends is a little too much.

All of a sudden, I see some cool bug and it is so amazing. I try to stop my skateboard, but instead I find myself skating towards the bug, which crashes me into a tree in the woods. And I think I just killed the bug.

Then I black out.

Nate's POV

"Dude, you asked her out?" one of the skateboarders, Anthony says. "Erm, yeah, she's thinking about it." I say nervously. "Is she coming to skateboard with us?" Paul, another skateboarder asks. "She texted me saying she was on her way," I say.

"I'm gonna go look for her."

Paul and James nod. Me, Lizzy, Anthony, James, and Paul are kind of like a skateboard crew.

Anthony's POV

I watch as Nate skates away and then look at James and Paul. "Guys, you think Lizzy is alright?" I ask. Paul nods. "I think she's just running late. You know how girls are." Paul says casually.

I roll my eyes. "But she's not like that! She never even wears makeup, and she's still beau-" but then I stop. I can't let anyone know that I like Lizzy. I am honestly heartbroken, considering Lizzy is bound to say yes to Nate's request.

Nate's POV

I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE WHAT I AM SAYING! LIZZY IS FREAKING UNCONSCIOUS!

I pick her up along with my skateboard. Hey, I know I have skills, but I really can't ride a skateboard with a body in my arms.

I walk to the hospital without anyone really knowing.

.........,.........,.........,.........,.........,

While I am waiting in the waiting room at the hospital, I feel my phone buzz. Anthony just texted me.

Anthony: Is Liz ok?

Me: found her on the ground in woods-in waiting room at hospital

Anthony: unconscious?

Me: exactly. gtg

Anthony: k bye

Me: bye

"Nathan, follow me to Elizabeth's room." a nurse comes in and says. She looks familiar.

While we are walking, she says something that makes me know exactly who she is.

"Not in your wheelchair anymore, huh?"

"Nope." I reply.

Once we are in Lizzy's room, I stay with Lizzy for a while after the nurse leaves.

Finally, I see her eyes flutter open. "Wh-where am I?" she asks.

Lizzy's POV

"You are in the hospital." Nate says as the blur in my vision starts to die down.

I think about it for a sec, but then I remember everything. "Did I kill the bug?" I ask. "What bug?" Nate asks. "Oh, you weren't there." I say.

Nate chuckles. "Tell me more about this bug." he says.

I tell him the whole story of how I fell off of my skateboard.

Then a nurse comes in and dismisses us home.

I come home to see Shannon doing a happy dance. "What?" I ask, laughing at what I have come home to. "All your things are packed for Katy's place." she says. "There's something else." I say.

Shannon nods excitedly. "I accepted Justin's marriage proposal!"

My jaw drops immediately.

SHANNON SAY WHAT?!

?&!

Hey, guys!

This chapter was really crazy, wasn't it?

Thought I'd give you some drama.

This book has almost 300 readers! Amazing! 294 readers already! WOW!

I can't believe we went from 272 to 294!

Well, love you all!

Remember to vote, comment, and follow!