Chapter 14-Nate And I

Lizzy's POV

Shannon has been spending so much time with Justin! I mean, I'm happy for her, but still! It's like she doesn't even care about me! She leaves each and every day!

I decide to leave a quick note for Shannon, telling her I am going to see Louis.

I skateboard over to his house, and once I'm there, his father answers. "Hi, I'm here to see Louis." I say. His father looks like he's debating whether it not he should let me in. "Um, he is a bit busy, but I suppose I could let you in." he says.

When I get in, I see him making out with another girl on a couch.

"Louis??!!" I scream, and he pulls away immediately.

"Oh, Lizzy!" he said in his disgusting British accent. Yup, that's right. My feelings change fast.

I run out of the house, get on my skateboard, and skate to Nate's place immediately.

"Nate!" I shriek, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh my Gosh, Liz! What's wrong?! What's going on?!" I bet you can guess who that is. Nate? No, sir. It just HAD to be his darn mother.

"I need Nate!" I shriek, crying. I see Nate come up the stairs from his basement.

The rest of his house may be boring, but his basement sucks all the fun into it. It is totally EPIC!

I gesture down to the basement, and he listens. We both go down and set up the video games.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Louis cheated." Just those two simple words, and my best friend understands immediately.

He hugs me tightly, and then we both play some car-racing. Racing Cars Galore is what the video game is called.

No questions asked. He just knows what I want to do. He knows me so much. I love him for that.

I love Nate as my brother and my best friend. And, if everything was perfect, my boyfriend.

I see him looking at me with a surprised look plastered on his face.

"What?" I ask. Then I realize it. I said,"I love Nate as my brother and my best friend. And, if everything was perfect, my boyfriend." out loud! I can't believe I did.

"I feel the exact same way about you." he says.

I look at him. "Really?"

But before I can say anything else, he touches my chin with his index finger and says the exact same thing again.

And then, we kiss.

................................

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know. But my dad just hurt his back and I have to help him, so, yeah.

Hope you like the story! I'm trying not to drag you guys along, but I just want the story to last, you know? It's been fun.

I'll write again, I promise.

3 votes for early chapter!

See ya!