Chapter 11- Fixed

Chapter 11- Fixed

Nate's POV

I am just realizing that I have been walking.

My legs are fine! A mistake! Yessss! Everyone forgot about it! Yay!

But then again, today is probably the day I'm getting my wheelchair. My parents aren't home, so I'll hide it in my closet. Just then the doorbell rings. Shoot. My parents are home! I open the door to find a big package. U didn't know the wheelchair was coming today!

I try to pull the package in, but it's too heavy. So then I try to push it in and, surprisingly, it works! I am so relieved since my bedroom is downstairs. I take deep breaths when I'm done. Then my phone starts buzzing. A text. I check and find out it's Liz.

Lizzy's POV

I decide to text Nate.

Me: Hey.

Nate: Hey.

Me: Listen so sry

Nate: Fine just really luv u

Nate: u ok with that?

Me: Totes

Me: Gotta go bye

Nate: Where u at?

Me: I said bye

Then I turn my phone off as Judy comes and pulls me away from my father. "I will not upset Katy Perry! I have money to make!" Yells Judy. Oh no. Then Katy walks in. "Stop! Stop!"

I look at Katy. "What, do you want me back or something?"

Katy shakes her head and looks at the next person to walk in who is Shannon."Can I take her? Can I adopt her?" asks Shannon, a tear strolling down her eye slowly turning into a river.

"Shannon!" I scream, trying to get to her. But Judy's long, sharp nails dig into my shoulders making me stop immediately. "Child abuse! Child abuse!" yells Katy.

Dad goes out of the place turning on his phone. I have no idea what he is doing.

~3 minutes later~

Dad walks in with a policeman by his side. "Shoot." mumbles Judy, getting handcuffed and walking out of the place with the police.

Shannon's POV

I bring my new daughter to my house. Everything is fixed. And now I only have a part time job to drive Katy places because I have a daughter now.

Everything seems fixed. I don't know what could go wrong now. She will be scheduled to see her father a lot now. And Kate hopes to apologize someday and maybe even take her back.

But for now, everything is great. She's gotten used to my house and me. She loves her room. Which I'm glad.

I am already falling in love with her and everything seems so fine. "Hey, do you have boyfriend?" she asks me. "Nope." I say. "How about we get you one? Nate's cousin is slightly older than you and I think you'd like him. He lives four houses away from Nate's place." This is news to me. Surprisingly, I didn't think she'd wanna help me. But I'm just gonna say fine. "Fine," I say. "But he better be cute. And sweet. And he should like sugar."

"All of his details right there." she says. We both burst out laughing.

I motion to my car, but she gets her skateboard. "I'll meet you there." she says.

Lizzy's POV

I get on my skateboard as I start to skate down the driveway. "Peace!" I yell to Shannon, who is starting her car.

She waves.

Everything is awesome now!!! I love my new mother and she loves me! My life is like one of those really weird and wacky lives. Who would have thought that MY mother was Katy Perry? What about the part where a girl named Judy, the owner of an adoption center, got arrested for child abuse? What about all of her kids?

This is a crazy weird life of mine! Crazy! I wonder what 8th grade'll be like.

As I'm skating, I see someone staring at me. "Hi, Louis!" I yell. "Hello, love!" he yells back, waving. I love the guy, I really do. Then I stop at Justin's place. "Hey, you single?" I say as he opens the door. "Um, yeah, but sorry, I'm not interested." he replies as he starts to close the door. "Wait! Not me! I'm INTRODUCING you to a girl!" I exclaim.

"Oh," he says. "Then where is she?"

Then Shannon parks her car and gets out. She closes the door as she walks over. "Hello, would you like to come in?" asks Justin, totally focused on Shannon. "Why, thank you." Shannon says, clearly flattered.

This is totally awesome!

Hi guys! This would be a happy ending, but there is a lot more! So keep reading and if you like my books and stuff that much, then maybe, just maybe, you could follow me! Thanks! I'll follow you back!