Chapter 22-Forgive and Forget

Lizzy's POV

"Look, I sowwy." Nate says, trying to say,'Look, I'm sorry.' I nod, telling him it's okay. We are in a room alone. Some warehouse where people try to fight and kill each other. 0.0 All of a sudden, I feel something buzzing in my pocket. My phone! Nate looks at me, eyes widening. I smile excitedly and try to get my phone out. I look at Nate questioningly, and he shrugs. "I have no idea." he tries to say. I try using my butt to push my phone out of my pocket. It's in one of my back pockets. It seems to be working. Once my phone is finally out a good ten minutes later, I tip my chair over to my right. My ear lands on my phone easily. I try and dial Katy with my ear and it works. It rings, and I'm so happy when Katy picks up. "Mom! Please bring a crew of professional ninjas or something to the warehouse. Anthony, James, and Paul kidnapped me and Nate. C'mon, please!" But I have the gag in my mouth, so she can't understand much. Luckily, she can understand just enough. "You were kidnapped by Anthony, James, and Paul? You're where?" she said hurriedly. "The warehouse." I try to say. "The warehouse? We'll be right there." Ka-MOM says.

I look up at Nate and smile. He tips his chair to his left so we can both look at each other.

"I'm sorry," he tries to say. "I really am." I look at him, smiling. "For what?" I ask. "Our relationship.... me and you! I want a second chance." I'm about to reply when the doors open and the lights go on. "We have to go," says Anthony. "They're after us." He puts our chairs back up, and takes those yucky rags out of our mouths. Ugh, they taste so gross. Gags are just gross. "I'm not going anywhere." I say. Anthony is about to pick me up in my chair, but I bite his arm. Nate does the same. Mom better come fast.

Katy's POV

I park on the side of the road and run into the warehouse with my body guards and professional martial arts people. Ninjas, karate people. Oh, whatever! My daughter is in there! I try wiggling the door knob, but that doesn't work. "It's locked." I say. Phoenix ( one of the martial arts dudes ) kicks the door open easily and we're in. I see Anthony clutching his arm. I see bite marks and look at Lizzy. I smile. That's my girl.

I rush over to her as Phoenix and the others fight James, Anthony, and Paul. I untie her and then rush over to...... Nate? Wow, I would think that he would be working with the boys. John storms through the door and helps Phoenix with Anthony. "I always knew there was something off about these kids!" John yells as he fights off James who is trying to defend Anthony. Paul's already on the ground rolling over in pain.

*******************

Lizzy's POV

I smile as Mom walks into my hospital room. "How are you feeling, sweetie?" she asks. "I'm fine." I answer. I see Nate rolling in his wheelchair into my room. Mom winks at me and leaves the room. But then someone else comes in. My dad. "Hi, Daddy." I say. He smiles. "Hello, sweetheart. How are you feeling?" I look at Nate. "I'm fine. Is Nate okay?"

Dad looks at Nate too. "Only needs the wheelchair for 'bout six weeks. I'll leave you two alone."

Once he leaves, Nate rolls closer and closer to me until he's at my bedside. "I'm sorry. About everything. I really am."

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask. "Sure." he says. I motion for him to lean in closer, and right then and there, I grab his neck, and I kiss him.

****************

We're all at the mansion celebrating. Everything's perfect now. I have Dad, Mom, Nate, Athony and the rest are in jail, it's the best! My life is finally the way I've always wanted it to be! I couldn't ask for anything more.

It's just.....

Perfect.

The End

...

Hey, guys! So, that's the end of the story! I hope you liked it! It's finally over! Sorry the chapter was short, I just need to end the story so I can work on my other ones. There will be no sequel or prequel. Love y'all! Thanks for reading! You can delete the story now...... Bye!