Chapter 10- We have a problem now

Nate's POV

I try to run away from Lizzy, but she keeps pulling me back. "Hey, hey, hey! I don't know why it bothers you that I have a boyfriend but-" and then she sees the way I'm looking at her. "Okay, I know why it bothers you -kind of- and that our friendship will never break apart." She still sees the disappointment in my eyes. I can't help it! I love her! Still! I can't bare seeing her with someone else.

"Listen, I just need some time, okay?"

She nods, understanding.

I take my wallet out and look at a picture of me and Lizzy smiling in 2nd grade when we had ice cream together. The picture has us with vanilla mustaches with chocolate sauce. There was cherry in my nostril. 😀

I put the picture back in my wallet and say goodbye to Liz.

I walk away quickly and soon I am at my house. I really do love her, but I am a little bit confused. If I wanna run away from her, how can I love her?

Lizzy's POV

I walk to my house quietly as Nate walks quickly away from me. I totally understand how he loves me. I kinda love him too, ya know? But from the start, we have to split. At the end, maybe we'll make a future.

I run up to my room as I see my dad kissing Katy! Kissing Katy! OOH MY GOD, OH MY GOSH! OMG! KISSING!

My dad is not my hero at all. I take a peak at them as I sadly walk downstairs. They're in the kitchen. But luckily, they didn't here me running up to my room so they don't know I'm here. But then I realize something. I am in the living room peaking! But I see a person lying down in a deep sleep on the couch! It's Dad!

I wake him up as I hear them smooching their hearts out. "Liz? What is going on?" Dad whispers as I take him to peak into the kitchen. "This." I say. Katy and the other guy just happen to hear me and they break the kiss rapidly.

"Katy?!"

"John?!"

Katy makes the guy go out of the house as she picks me up and brings me into her white Ferrari. She speeds out of the driveway as if she's kidnapping. Which she kind of is!

"Where are you taking me?!" I scream. Finally, we pull into the parking lot of the Adoption Center. "Here you go. The Adoption Center. The orphanage you are meant to be in."

She wipes a tear from her eye as she kisses my cheek and tells me she loves me. I walk into the orphanage as fast as I can. I bump into a woman. "Oh my Goddess! I want this one!" she says. Then the door opens and someone walks in.

Dad.

Sorry about the short chapter! Love you all! 6 votes if you want an earlier update!