prologue

you hide behind your feelings

. . .

Hyeri's:

"Get the f.uck out of my apartment!" I threw my phone at him in anger.

He had the nerve to bring his w.hore in our shared apartment! I want to beat him up and tear him into pieces.

"Calm the f.uck down, Hyeri! It's not what you think it is!" He struggled to wear his shirt as he trailed me to the kitchen.

"Oh really? Were you running around and accidentally slip your d.ick inside her? Cuz that's not what it f.ucking looks like, a.sshole!" I threw a carton of milk at him, he dodged it effortlessly, spilling it all over the floor.

"Why the hell won't you listen to me?!"

"I'm not an idiot, Jungkook! How would you deny what I saw?!"

He stood on the opposite end of the table, panting heavily, searching for a way out of his crime. "What do you want me to do?!" He grunted.

"Get lost! I don't want to see your face ever again!" A plate flew from my hand to his face. My fist curled as it missed him.

Damn! Why is he so impulsive and physically fit?!

"But I own this apartment! You're the one who needs to leave!" He stood up straight and crossed his muscular arms.

"I bought this!" I protested, slamming the table with my hands.

"Think again, babe. W-E, we, bought this place. I'm staying here!" he talked with a massive amount of sass and walked towards me; he then poked my nose.

I flinched and landed a sore slap on his cheek. "Stay here then..." I crossed my arms and stood proudly before him. "You wanna play a game, huh? I'm not leaving either." I pointed my finger at his chest and pushed him away; he took a step back.

"I will make your life miserable until you beg me to let you go."

"Oooooh scary..." He winked and clicked his tongue before leaving his final words.

"Bring it on, babe."

————
🌻 note:

Okay, this is a story I wanted to write for a long time now, but since I just had my exams TOGETHER WITH THE COMEBACK OF BANGTAN, I'm releasing prologue. Yay! I'm too happy for myself lmao, give me love.

DNA's music video was so good, though it's really different from their past eras. They're giving us something new, and I'm really in love with it. Congratulations to my boys for making a successful comeback once again!