it doesn't fade into the past

. . .

"Lizzy, could you hold on for a second?" I covered the mic of the telephone and shouted over to Jungkook who has been playing his stupid video game as soon as he woke up. It would be fine if he wanted to play but oh please, the volume of the game is driving me nuts!

"Jungkook could you please lower the volume?!"

"Whatever!" he refused to obey. I uncovered the mic and continued our conversation.

"Lizzy can I come over?"

"Girl, lose that dam.n bet, will you? He's too much!"

Lose? No way. This place is mine and I'm keeping it.

"Not now, Lizzy. I'm really pissed at him. So? Movie later?"

"Movie and... Kihyun later. I just asked him to come over. I love having the two of you over." She chuckled. I don't know if I should actually thank her for that. I mean I wanna see him, of course, but I still feel weird about that kiss.

"I'm going now, see ya!" I dropped the call and met Jungkook on the living room, still playing.

"Have fun in your own world!"

He groaned before I closed the door.

But wait.

I stopped on my tracks and opened the door again to remind him. The timing was just right. He stopped playing and was about to get up, holding his keys.

"Don't you dare follow me!" My head was peeking between the door and the doorframe. He showed me puppy eyes, convincing me to let him go.

"Will you stop acting like a child?"

"Please?"

"No! Stay here!" His frown became more obvious. He ploddingly walked back to his seat and crossed his arms.

"Good dog. Bye!"

"Hey—!" The door created a whomp after I closed it. He called me out but it didn't stop me.

***