but there is so much said about the things you don't say

. . .

I snapped out of the trance when Lizzy hit my head with a magazine.

"Ouch! That hurt!" I massaged my head to ease the pain, it wasn't hurting that bad though.

"You're daydreaming again! So, since you've interrupted my painting session, let's plan how to dispatch your boyfriend."

"Ex! Boyfriend..." I'd like to emphasize that, and he's my E - X boyfriend.

We grabbed four yogurt cups from her fridge and proceeded to the living room. I sat on the couch while she sat and curved into a ball on the floor opposite me.

"What does he hate the most?" she asked as she diligently wrote my answers.

"Probably, me?" I responded.

She looked at me with her blank eyes, then I knew she was serious.

Geez, can't I joke about it?

"He hates being woken up in the middle of sleep unless you wake him up with a 'let's f.uck' request, he doesn't like peanut butter, it looks like poop."

Lizzy gave me a disgusted look. What? Doesn't it look like one? Kookie's allergic to peanut butter, and remembering it as a poop in disguise keeps him on his lane.

"He doesn't like it when I wear dresses outside or when I wear lingerie to occasions."

"How'd you take that? Does he get jealous easily?"

Oh dear, he's always jealous. He's suspicious of everything I do, but I kept up with him anyway. I thought he was just overly protective.

"He used to get jealous a lot," I recalled.

"Okay, now tell me what his kinks are." She bit the tip of her pen and gave me one of those looks that get men to bed. Seductive and Evil. Okay, now that's too much.

"What? No! I'm not telling you!" I leaned away and rested my back on the couch.

She kneeled and rested her elbow on the glass table, carefully reading the expressions on my face. "Why are you blushing? Were you thinking about them now? Are you turned on?"

Oh, the nerve of this woman! I walked away and just then, my phone vibrated. I stopped and dropped the call after seeing the caller ID.

"I have to go, Lizzy. Thanks for the help today. See you!"

I hurriedly left to catch the bus schedule, and okay great, what's worse than being stuck with my ex-boyfriend? THE FUCK.ING TRAFFIC! Afshshhsejdbdb!