the distance you put between us is nothing more than time lost

. . .

Jungkook's:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. No, wait, that's not my alarm. There's a banging sound, resonating endlessly on my ears. What is that heavy feeling on my stomach? like someone's riding me. I opened my eyes and --

Hyeri's:

"Wake up, big boy!"

Jungkook opened his left eye and yanked his body in shock to see me pressing his well-built body on bed. I clanged the pans one more time to snap the hell out of his senses, and wake him up too, of course.

"What the hell are you doing in my room? What is wrong with you?!" He placed his hand over his mouth to cover his yawn. "What do you want?!"

"I'm going home late tonight. Don't ask where I'm going but don't cook for me, capisce?" I winked at him before bringing my leg over on the other side, getting off him. Damn, that kinda turned me on. Anywayyyyy...

I was wearing his favorite red dress, spaghetti strapped, the end cut short halfway across my thigh. I bent over to pick up my sandals, and to give him a good view of what he's missing: my precious a.ss.

He unwrapped himself from the sheets and walked to my side. "You're going out wearing that? Why are you coming home late?"

As I was sliding bobby pins on my hair, he kept his death stare fixed on my body.

"Since when did I give you the permission to wear that? It's too tight! You're not going out wearing that, so go change it to something else!"

Do I look like I f.ucking care about his opinion? Huh, no. I acted as though he's nonexistent, a shadow lurking on my side, a ghost of someone who's long gone. I walked around the room, searching for my scarf.

"Oh there you are!" It's lying under the side table. How did it even get there? I was in all fours, crawling my way to grab it.

Before my hand could reach it, Jungkook stepped in the way. "I could see your cleavage up here," he blurted.

I looked up at him, his fingers holding the edge of his eye glasses, giving my chest a strange glare.

"Aren't they nice? I'm showing them off tonight, maybe after getting a drink or two?"

He didn't move anywhere, but somehow I pissed him off. Mission complete!

"Move over Jungkook! I need my scarf!"

"Oh, do you need them to cover your chest?"

"No, actually you know what? I don't need it!" I got up and stood so close to his face, our noses almost touching, I could feel his breath under my skin. "Don't you feel a little sad?" I asked.