and keep the truth locked away

. . .

"Hmm, ahh~ Faster!"

"You've gotta be kidding me," I whispered to myself, hearing low moans as I unlock the door.

"I-I'm close! Faster, baby! Uhh ahh~"

Hearing the sensual action from the bedroom, the living room was a mess. Kookie's underwear is lying on the floor, a pink-laced bra is hanging on the door knob. I threw my bag on the couch, removed my black stilettos, and tiptoed my way to the bathroom, wait, what --

My foot stepped on something kinda...slippery and wet and, EW! Is this a condom?

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" I screamed.

What did I do to f.ricking deserve this? The thing is still dripping wet and the warm white liquid splattered on the floor.

He stepped out of the bedroom, not wearing any shirt, only his boxers on, revealing his perfectly sculpted body. He leaned on the door frame and crossed his legs.

"Wanna join us?"

"You can keep your w.hore to yourself! Jerk! But please, dispose your disgusting liquid properly, or you could've just asked her to swallow it so that you both could get herpes or something hideous."

A woman, wrapped in white sheet covering her naked self, emerged from his behind. Her hands crawled from his shoulder to his chest, making my teeth grit in aversion.

"Baby, who is she?"

Who am I? That b.itch just asked my identity. Oh okay, I'm about to kick her ass so good.

"My roommate." He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her sideburn.

"I hope both of you burn in hell." I snatched my bag and slipped my feet on a pair of slippers. I could feel the blazing sensation of anger mounting up inside me, eating me alive.

Before I could leave the room, he called out, "Hyeri!"

I paused and looked at him while his girl digs her lips on his neck, leaving dark, sweet spots.

No, I can't be crying right now. I'm not weak, and I'm not losing in his child's play.

"Damn you!" I cursed before slamming the door.