real love doesn't go away

. . .

I applied my red lipstick and pressed my lips to even it out. This date will be special since this is my first date ever since Kookie and I broke up. I pulled up my black, off-shoulder dress. It wasn't that long, and wasn't that short either. It showed just the right amount of skin. As I checked myself out, acting all cute and flirty like a teenager, I saw Jungkook's reflection on the mirror. His eyes were screaming judgement and jealousy.

"Looks like someone's got a date?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I suppose it doesn't bother you?" I zipped my dress on the side and felt the dress tighten around my body.

Jungkook's head shifted on the side, and stared at the length of my cloth.

"Do you know it's rude to stare?" I spoke.

His gaze quickly went to my reflection. He pouted his lips and walked away. Weirdo. I grabbed my bag and in an instant, he was leaning on the door, holding his keys.

"Out of my way, Jungkook." I waved my hand in front of him, asking him to move.

"I'm taking you there." He turned the keys around his index finger, followed by a cocky smile.

"Is this your date?" I asked.

"No."

"Are you my boyfriend?"

"No."

"So we're clear then? I'm leaving and you're not coming with me."

"But I'm still your fake boyfriend, so I'm coming with you."

"No, you're not."

"Are we gonna argue about this?" He blocked the door completely with his body. There's no way I could leave, unless I throw myself out of the window.

"For fuc.k's sake, why are you so stubborn? I never came to your dates!"

"It's because you didn't want to. I would've let you come if you asked." He crossed his arms and smiled at me, mocking my very existence.

"Fine! But you will just take me, you will not stay, you will immediately go straight back into this apartment. Understood?" I gave out instructions like a mom reminding her child. Jungkook acts like a child, so what difference does it make?