"Without you."

This one shot is dedicated to my friend, Jessie. Some of you guys may have heard of her, because she was a character in my Zanvis story, "Sweater Kisses." She was in an abusive relationship with a boy who she had known for about 7 years. He was really nice to her, (im going to call him A) but he started getting angrier a couple months before they began dating. Jessie happens to be a hardcore GarrothXLaurence fan, and he found that out and began lecturing her about how gays, 'aren't right and are a disgrace." When she started arguing back he hit her, throwing her to the ground and punching, posting videos on his private Snap chat that he'd made of him beating her, to which only his close friends could see. She also caught him texting another girl, saying very dirty things to her and she found out that he had slept with this girl and then ditched her. Jessie's family happens to be wealthy, not SO rich, to the point where they could buy everything they wanted, but they had pretty good amount when it came to money. Jessie also has her own bank account and realized that it "mysteriously" started running out slowly, and she then figured out that he had been snatching money from her and using it to buy himself things he wanted, and used it to pay girls for you know what. So, Jessie contacted her family, the girl A had slept with and then abandoned, and A's family. They all got together and busted his ass, Jessie finally getting her chance and breaking up with the asshole in front of his own family. His family then kicked him out and told him to go live at a friends house from now on. IM SO PROUD OF YOU JESSIE AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT AND IM GLAD YOU GAVE THAT DICKWAD A SLAP OF REALITY THAT HE NEEDED! :D

_

you said that we would always be,
"without you i feel lost at sea."
through the darkness, you'd hide with me, like the wind we'd be wild and free.

The short blonde slowly lifted his head up with a large smile, his earbuds that were plugged into his ears playing the song "Without you," by Avicii.

You. you said you'd follow me anywhere. but your eyes tell me you wont be there.

Tears rolled down Garroth's face as he proudly walked down the sidewalk, finally free from the place he called hell. His smile grew with each lyric that played into his ear, his hands scrunched up in his pockets as he walked towards a certain brunette's house.

I've gotta learn how to love without you. I've gotta carry my cross without you. Stuck in the middle and I'm just about to figure it out without you.

The blonde, who also happened to have a name, finally arrived at the latino brunette's house, walking up to the front door with a huge smile and tears of joy rolling down his face.

And Im done sitting home without you, Fuck I'm going out without you.

Garroth was in an abusive relationship with a guy from work that he had met about 5 years ago, the guy was nice at first but then became an abusive thief. He had finally broken up with him, his family there to protect him.

I'm gonna tear the city down without you, I'm goin' Bonnie and Clyde without you.

Garroth knocked on the door with pure joy and happiness, waiting a moment before the door slowly opened to reveal the man he had feelings for since before he even got a job.

now im running away my dear, from myself and the truth i fear, my heart is beating i cant see clear, how im wishing that you were here.

The door finally opened to reveal Laurence Zvhal, and Garroth had the urge to just tackle him in kisses. "Garroth? What are you doing here and why are you crying?" Laurence questions, smiling softly and the shorter male in front of him.

"I did it, Laurence. Are you proud?" Garroth giggles.

Laurence smiles.

You. You said you'd follow me anywhere. But you're eyes tell me you wont be there.

"Of course Im proud of you. What did you do, Gar?"

"I broke up with him."

I've gotta learn how to love without you. I've gotta carry my cross without you. Stuck in the middle and I'm just about to figure it out without you. And Im done sitting home without you, Fuck Im going out without you.

Laurence face goes from natural to shocked, and then to pure happiness. "You broke up with that abusive piece of rubbish?!"

"Of course I did, I realized that a prick like him isn't even on my level, if anything he's far below me. He doesn't deserve someone like me because he is nothing but a maggot inside a worms ass."

Laurence chuckles and blushes, admiring Garroth's adorable way of insulting. "You're 100% right."

Garroth's face suddenly fades out into an expression filled with love. "I don't want him, never did. I always wanted you Laurence."

You. You said you'd follow me anywhere.

Laurence blushes, a large smile against his face, love dragging the happiness out of his eyes and jumping in to replace it. "Can I please be your boyfriend?" Laurence suddenly asks, making Garroth giggle, intertwining their fingers.

"Only if you promise to be the most amazing and overprotective boyfriend in the whole wide world."

"Am I not already amazing and overprotective now?" Laurence laughs and Garroth shrugs and nods at the same time in agreement.

"Yes of course you are. Im going to date the hell out of you, without him." The short blonde suddenly plunges towards Laurence, embracing him lovingly.

Laurence hugs him back, kissing his forehead with a soft and loving smile.

"I love how adorable you are."

"Shut up."

_